Heart of Austin Luxury
Heart of Austin Luxury
Find a getaway composed of luxury and convenience in the Heart of Austin. This high-rise residence features some of the best views to be found with floor-to-ceiling windows peering out over the downtown Austin skyline and Hill Country. Offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a prime location that is walking distance to everything going on in town, this residence is ready to host a group of guests looking to indulge in a cosmopolitan retreat.
Decorated with minimalist sophistication, the residence boasts an open living area with the finest amenities. The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a granite island, and plenty of space to entertain and gather with friends. Relax at the end of the day by the large flat screen TV, or head to the rooftop pool deck for a nighttime swim with a view.
The two bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the residence, providing guests with plenty of privacy and space. Both rooms are ensuite with Queen beds, and one has a quaint patio that’s the perfect spot to begin or end the day. The rooms are polished off with spa-like bathrooms fit with Roman soaking tubs, glass walk-in showers, and spacious closets.
Being a guest at Heart of Austin means that you are a guest of the Ashton Austin residences. Premier amenities are offered throughout the community, from a concierge with dry cleaning pick up and drop off to a 24-hour fitness studio.
With convenient access to the best Austin has to offer, guests will always have a way to be entertained at this home!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
15-20 minutes by car
Remarkable skyline views of downtown Austin.
Parking is available at JW Marriott across the street for $40 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- By bike, pedi-cab, or foot, Austin offers a variety of tours showcasing the best spots in town!
- Fazio Foothills Golf Course - Take on the cliff-lined fairways at the award-winning Fazio Foothills Golf Course, one of two courses at Omni Barton Creek Resort designed by Tom Fazio.
- Mount Bonnell - Beautiful park offering a nice hike with a view from 800 feet over Austin.
- Discover Texas Wine Tours - Sample and become familiar with the award winning vintages being produced in the Texas Hill Country.
Places of Interest
- Zilker Park - Spans 350 acres and offers more attractions than you could possibly tackle in a single day.
- The Contemporary Austin - Texas's primary community art museum.
- Museum of The Weird - Museum featuring an array of curios and oddities.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility