Huntington Beach, California
Huntington Beach Retreat
This picturesque Huntington Beach oasis is situated just two blocks from the beach and four blocks from Main Street’s fantastic restaurants, eclectic shops and the iconic Huntington Beach pier. With four bedrooms, and nestled on 3000 square feet of pure California luxury, this is the ideal home for a rejuvenating, blissful getaway!
Delight in the comfort of this idyllic, seaside cottage by relaxing in the sitting room after a long day, watching a movie on the expansive TV or spending quality time with your loved ones. The second and third floor balconies offer even more panoramic ocean views for your enjoyment. The ground floor terrace has a fire pit, gas grill and ample seating, making for an incredible spot to drink, dine, and bask in the sunshine.
There are three traditional bedrooms on the second floor. The elegant master suite has a king bed, spacious en suite bathroom, and a lovely fireplace. There's also a private balcony attached, just waiting for you to to unwind with a glass of wine, while enjoying the spectacular majesty of the sunset. The second bedroom also has a king bed, and the third bedroom offers two full sized beds. Additionally, there is a bunk room on the third floor with six twin beds, and a full bathroom. With so much extra space for lounging and camaraderie, you'll want to invite the whole family along!
Dozens of Huntington Beach web sites detail the multitude of entertainment options that you'll find during your stay here.
Additionally, Huntington Beach is a great, centrally located home base for an assortment of Southern California activities, like exploring tide pools, Disneyland and numerous other amusement parks, art festivals and the exquisite Catalina Island. At the beach, you can surf, boogie board, join in a game of volleyball and watch the kite surfers. Huntington Dog Beach is great fun if you are an animal lover. Other favorite nearby activities include renting a Duffy or going whale watching in Newport Beach, paddle boarding in Huntington Harbor, or attending the summer art festivals in Laguna Beach.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, Full, and Other
12 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
20 minutes by car (SNA), 50 minutes by car (LAX)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Surfrider's Academy - Surfriders Academy Surf School offers the most fun, safe and memorable surf lesson experience of your life!
- Huntington Harbour Boat Rentals - Huntington Harbor Boat Rentals, conveniently located in Sunset Beach, is the best place to rent duffy boats, stand-up paddle boards, and kayaks in Orange County!
- Walk Wine & Dine - Stroll through one of Huntington Beach's oldest neighborhoods. Sample favorite eats and drinks while learning fun facts about the city!
- Meadowlark Golf Course - Meadowlark Golf Club's spectacular golf course, upscale amenities and superlative guest service have earned it recognition among Southern California's best daily fee golf properties!
- Liquid Adrenaline Divers - Come with the family and learn how to dive from a group of talented, knowledgeable, and attentive instructors.
Places of Interest
- Huntington Beach Pier - Watch the sunset and take in the stunning views at one of the most iconic locations in Huntington Beach.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve - A beautiful coastal estuary, perfect to take the kids for an educational, fun filled day!
- Huntington Beach - Huntington Beach represents the pinnacle of California life, with world class surfing, restaurants, and amenities.
- Pier Plaza Art-A-Faire - An arts and crafts fair featuring local, handmade works!
- International Surf Museum - Check out the sport that put Huntington Beach on the map!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet