Magical Bolinas Retreat
Magical Bolinas Retreat
Step into a world of complete seclusion, far away from the bustling cities or noisy crowds. In this private estate, revel in the unspoiled beauty of Bolinas Lagoon, with panoramic views as far as the eye can see. Nestled on an acre of greenery and crystal clear lagoon waters, this three bedroom home is the perfect place for vacationers looking to stay in a picturesque oasis that’s off the beaten path, and bask in the tranquility of nature.
With artisanal flair, the luxury of this home is surpassed by none. The open layout of the main living room is bathed in sunshine all day long, showing off the gorgeous, light ambience of the home. You’ll find a mix of whites, yellows, and vibrant blues and greens, giving the property a truly bright, California feel. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and should be stocked with everything you need to whip up delicious meals for you and your loved ones. The main home is also outfitted with three bedrooms, including an elegant master, perfectly suited to give you some much needed rejuvenation after a long day.
Along with the main house, this property comes with two charming studios, ideal for a fun place to sleep or simply a little peace. On the back porch, there’s plenty of comfortable seating, including a hammock, idea for a nap in the soothing breeze. This deck offers an intimate space to settle down with a glass of wine after dinner, and take in the glorious sunset over the lagoon. Don’t forget to take full advantage of the gorgeous dining area in the vintage barn. The rustic setup is topped off with romantic lights that drape across the ceiling, creating the ideal atmosphere for spending time with family and friends.
The property, although it feels like it's totally out of the way, is only a short walk to town on marked paths, and only one mile to the beach with two popular surf breaks. At Magical Bolinas Retreat, you’ll find endless possibilities for relaxation and adventure. Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime property!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1986 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK)
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Conservation land that surrounds the gorgeous Bolinas Lagoon
Activities of Interest
- Tamalpais Surf Club - Sign up for surf lessons, paddle out into the horizon, and learn how to hang ten with the best of them!
- Bolinas Gallery and Museum - Check out some local art and history at the coolest gallery in town!
- Shayne Skower Fine Art Photography -
- Agate Beach - If you're looking for something a little quieter, come here and explore the many tide pools teeming with marine life.
- Gospel Flat Farm Stand - Keep an eye out for this unique farm stand. You'll want to spend all day trying different organic produce.
Places of Interest
- Bolinas People's Store - A perfect place to grab some warm chai and snacks before you head out to the beach. Their homemade tamales are out of this world!
- Bolinas Beach - A gorgeous beach, with plenty of nooks and crannies to explore.
- Smiley's Schooner Saloon and Hotel - Head to the oldest local saloon in California to enjoy nicely priced cocktails, live music, and great bar food.
- Coast Cafe - This cozy dining outpost serves up brunch, lunch, and dinner. If you happen to stop by on a Thursday, stay for great local music!
- Bobolicious - Stop in for a sweet, mouthwatering smoothie!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet