London, United Kingdom
Battersea Power Station Premium Apartment
This is a stunning opportunity to have access to the famous Battersea Power Station development. Located 1 minute walk from Chelsea Bridge and next to the beautiful Battersea Park, with a great choice of artisan shops and cafes and the immediate vicinity.
The apartment is on the 6th floor covering a total floor space of 847 square feet, with 175 square feet of balcony space on both sides, views over the Thames on one side and over the newly laid gardens on the other.
There is 24 hour concierge, a members lounge with dining facilities and terrace showing the BPS development.
The flat is brand new, with all new fittings and furnishings, comprising 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a comfortable lounge and a fully equipped modern kitchen. It comfortably accommodates maximum of 4 guests.
There is also direct access to Thames River Path and city bikes hire.
Please note that kids over 12 years are welcome. This property is not suitable for kids under 12 years of age.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 847 square feet
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
LHR or City Airport
Balcony on each side of apartment, one view is the river Thames, and the other is onto central gardens
A parking space is also available under the building for a fee.
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy a day of shopping in Notting Hill, High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge, where the famous department store, Harrods, is located.
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the largest central park in London, offers great walks and horse rides - look for the Hyde Park Stables.
- Chelsea, just across the Thames, is one of the best areas for award-winning bars, pubs and restaurants.
Places of Interest
- Enjoy one of the biggest green spaces in London, Battersea Park, right along the River Thames.
- Great for shopping and famous for its trendy bars and restaurants, Kings Road in Chelsea is well worth a visit
- Don't miss the Tate Britain, one of the best art galleries in the world.
Modern apartment - Excellent location
The apartment is modern, full of natural light, functional and well-equipped. It is located a stone’s throw away from the Thames River and the Battersea Park. Certainly, an excellent option to enjoy London SW neighborhood.”
Great stay in amazing property
David and penny could not be more accommodating g. The property is beautiful new and fresh and the location could not be more central to all the things we wanted to do in London. Only drawback is access to the property. It's a bit maze like in a new development and is tricky to navigate with luggage. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. Just reply perfect.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility