London, United Kingdom
Elegant 2 bed Apartment in Portobello
Great for visitors, families and business travelers, this 2 bedroom flat is next to Portobello Market and Golborne Road, in Notting Hill - at the heart of one of London's most popular areas - with excellent access to transport links (both the London Underground and the London Bus network). You will find an abundance of great restaurants and bars nearby.
The space is newly refurbished (mid-2016). Sleeps 4 in the two double bedrooms with a possibility of 5th person sleeping on the sofa bed.
Since It is located on the 4th floor, It benefits from plenty of natural light and nice views.
For your entertainment, there is a big TV, Blu-Ray player, high speed internet and a fully-equipped kitchen.
Whilst fully modernised, in the 1970s, the apartment was used as a recording studio by the composer who worked with Pink Floyd on their early work.
Please note that the building does not have an elevator.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 550 square feet
Queen and Full
4 guests maximum
45 mins by car
Views over Ladbroke Grove and its beautiful Georgian Townhouses
Activities of Interest
- Portobello Road Market - antiques, food and general items (on Saturdays)
- Natural History Museum, V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum and Science Museum
- Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St James' Park are all within easy reach
Places of Interest
- Enjoy a day of shopping in Notting Hill, High Street Kensington and Knightsbridge, where the famous department store, Harrods, is located.
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the largest central park in London, offers great walks and horse rides - look for the Hyde Park Stables.
- Kensington is one of the best areas for award-winning bars, pubs and restaurants.
great stay in London
Simple but comfortable appartement near nothing hill. location is good near a tube station and many restaurants nearby. flat was clean and everything we needed for a week. thanks nicolas for the great restaurants recomendation. had the best sushi ever at eatjapan”
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo