For over one hundred years Rosedale has held the distinction of being Toronto's most fashionable address.
Many of Toronto's wealthiest and most prominent citizens reside in the Rosedale neighbourhood. Rosedale is unique in that it is surrounded by beautiful ravines and parkland that make you feel as if you are far away from the city, while in reality Rosedale is just a few minutes from Toronto's major business, entertainment, and shopping districts. Even though Rosedale is located in the middle of Toronto, virtually no vehicular traffic can be heard with the abundance of trees and foliage that surround the community.
Entering this beautifully decorated home is like walking onto a showroom, thanks to the stunning contemporary finish - the harmonious muted palette of marble and granite flooring throughout, with raw silk wallpapering and breathtaking ravine views.
The main floor features an ample, double height living and dining area with oversized window glass to maximise the views and sun, delivering a wonderfully outdoors feel. It features a gorgeous modern “ribbon” gas fireplace with granite (Antique Brown) surround.
The large dining area (seats 12-14 people) leads directly to the sleek and modern kitchen complete with all top spec fittings and appliances and seating for 4-6 people.
The family/snug room has an expansive north-facing window with a dramatic ravine view.
The beautiful master-suite features a two floor-to-ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light and view to ravine and cascading waterfall, super king-size bed and built in sofa, built-in, large screen television and a contemporary gas fireplace with granite surround.
The 5-piece ensuite bath has marble walls, floors and ceiling, marble topped vanity with back-lit glass sink, a step-down, heated tub, a large frosted glass enclosed rain-shower room with additional hand-held shower.
Another stunning room at the property is the optional bedroom also used as nursery and library.
The mezzanine level has a simple beautiful high ceiling with a secluded working area and desk and a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the fountain.
Also on the main floor you will find the kid's bunk bed with granite floor, ideal for two children.
The walk-out floor features a billiards room, a 3-level theater room with a top-of-the-line projector movie system with surround sound. Wine cellar, bar and a second ensuite bedroom with french doors to patio and private sitting area overlooking a ravine.
Outside, are the beautifully landscaped gardens, walk-out patio, and deck featuring a gorgeous cascading waterfall, outdoor dining table with seating for 6 and outdoor lounge seating for 6-8 people.
Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to stay but babies in cribs are most welcome.
Please note the property has 2 king bedrooms suitable for 4 adults plus a small room with 2 bunk beds.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4300 square feet
King, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
40 minutes by car
Beautiful garden and woods views!
Activities of Interest
- St. Lawrence Market - Located in Toronto's historic Old Town, this market sells goodies galore, from gourmet cured meats on one end to handcrafted jewelry in the other.
- Hockey Hall of Fame Museum - No trip to Toronto is complete without a dose of hockey, so head to this museum to learn about Canada's favorite sport!
- Toronto Zoo - This sprawling facility in Scarborough is a hit with both kids and adults!
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - Explore the underwater world at this amazing attraction, great for a day of family fun!
- Steam Whistle Brewery - Thousands of visitors visit this brewery every year to attend one of the on-site events or take a tour of how the company brews its own Pilsner.
Places of Interest
- Distillery District - This historic, pedestrian-only neighborhood overflows with art galleries, performance spaces, cafes, restaurants and yes, a brewery.
- Harbourfront Center - Here, abandoned warehouses have been transformed into theaters and an art gallery, giving it an atmosphere comparable to Pier 39 in San Francisco and Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Casa Loma - The only full-size castle in North Toronto, this grand home features everything one would need to feel like a king: towers, horse stables, secret passageways and a massive wine cellar.
- Yorkville - Just a 20 minute walk from you home, you'll find some of the best restaurants and shops in Toronto.
- Sassafraz - Set in an array of Victorian rowhouses, this little yellow house offers an exceptional menu with French-inspired Canadian cuisine.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo