For over one hundred years Rosedale has held the distinction of being Toronto's most fashionable address.
Many of Toronto's wealthiest and most prominent citizens reside in the Rosedale neighbourhood. Rosedale is unique in that it is surrounded by beautiful ravines and parkland that make you feel as if you are far away from the city, while in reality Rosedale is just a few minutes from Toronto's major business, entertainment, and shopping districts. Even though Rosedale is located in the middle of Toronto, virtually no vehicular traffic can be heard with the abundance of trees and foliage that surround the community.
Entering this beautifully decorated home is like walking onto a showroom, thanks to the stunning contemporary finish - the harmonious muted palette of marble and granite flooring throughout, with raw silk wallpapering and breathtaking ravine views.
The main floor features an ample, double height living and dining area with oversized window glass to maximise the views and sun, delivering a wonderfully outdoors feel. It features a gorgeous modern “ribbon” gas fireplace with granite (Antique Brown) surround.
The large dining area (seats 12-14 people) leads directly to the sleek and modern kitchen complete with all top spec fittings and appliances and seating for 4-6 people.
The family/snug room has an expansive north-facing window with a dramatic ravine view.
The beautiful master-suite features a two floor-to-ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light and view to ravine and cascading waterfall, super king-size bed and built in sofa, built-in, large screen television and a contemporary gas fireplace with granite surround.
The 5-piece ensuite bath has marble walls, floors and ceiling, marble topped vanity with back-lit glass sink, a step-down, heated tub, a large frosted glass enclosed rain-shower room with additional hand-held shower.
Another stunning room at the property is the optional bedroom also used as nursery and library.
The mezzanine level has a simple beautiful high ceiling with a secluded working area and desk and a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the fountain.
Also on the main floor you will find the kid's bunk bed with granite floor, ideal for two children.
The walk-out floor features a billiards room, a 3-level theater room with a top-of-the-line projector movie system with surround sound. Wine cellar, bar and a second ensuite bedroom with french doors to patio and private sitting area overlooking a ravine.
Outside, are the beautifully landscaped gardens, walk-out patio, and deck featuring a gorgeous cascading waterfall, outdoor dining table with seating for 6 and outdoor lounge seating for 6-8 people.
Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to stay but babies in cribs are most welcome.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4300 square feet
King, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
40 minutes by car
Beautiful garden and woods views!
Activities of Interest
- Beaches - Many of Toronto’s waterfront parks have sand or cobble beaches for you to enjoy. Soak up the lakeside atmosphere, come for a picnic or some beach volleyball, or go wading or take a dip at one of 11 designated swimming beaches.
- City of Toronto Parks & Trails offer great opportunities for adventures from playgrounds and sports to gardens, conservatories, golf courses, ice rinks, ski hills, beaches and ferries.
- From hockey games, baseball games to live concerts both indoors and outdoors, Toronto is filled sporting and entertainment venues for everyone.
- Many hiking and biking trails just behind the house. More info here: https://www1.toronto.ca/City%20Of%20Toronto/Parks%20Forestry%20&%20Recreation/Trails/Files/pdf/P/parksTrail_front.pdf
- You are less than a 20-minute walk from Yorkville which has some of the best restaurants and shops in Toronto.
Places of Interest
- Explore Toronto landmarks from the world famous CN Tower to public squares and notable civic buildings.
- Say "Ni Hao (hello)" to a panda, pet a farm animal or look up at a shark from a 97-metre walkway at ones of Toronto's zoos, farms or at the aquarium - the largest in Canada.
- A World within a City. One of the most multicultural cities in the world, explore Toronto's diversity through neighbourhoods, over 74 of which have formed vibrant Business Improvement Areas.
- Brick works - 15 min walk away, has farmers market, many places for kids to stay
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo