Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Enjoy the warmth and vibrant atmosphere of Northern Florida during your week at the Waterscape. This wonderful vacation destination is conveniently located to all of the wonderful local restaurants, attractions, and shopping areas in Fort Walton Beach and Destin
The spacious living room houses a queen sofa sleeper, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The condominium’s kitchen is well appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and beautifully tiled floors. All dishes, cooking utensils, and bake ware are provided to complete and serve meals. The dining area has a large ornate table with bench style seating for six-eight people. Thanks to the open floor plan of this two-bedroom condo, every room leads onto a spacious balcony with outdoor seating.
The master bedroom features a king bed, private bath with separate shower and garden tub, flat screen TV and DVD player. The second bedroom includes a queen size bed, private bath with separate shower and garden tub, flat screen TV, and DVD player. This beautiful condo also offers a new, top-rated, American Leather Company sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress and a twin bunk area for extra accommodations. There is a half bathroom located off the main living area near the bunkroom.
Waterscape condominiums are located on beautiful Okaloosa Island, which is famous for its green waters and white sandy beaches.
Waterscape was constructed as a U-shaped property to house the “heartbeat” of the facility; the tropical oasis and pools. Waterscape has a two tiered pool deck separated by a 10-foot waterfall. The lower pool deck includes a large pool with spray toys and lily pads for the young at heart as well as a long lazy river for you to float down on resort inner tubes. The upper deck houses a seasonally heated pool. There is a children’s splash area on the upper pool deck that features toys for toddlers and a covered play area for maximum sun protection. There are two hot tubs, perfect for soaking after a workout in the oceanview gym facility, located in the tropical oasis for your relaxation.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1200 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS)
20 minutes by car
Beautiful ocean view
Additional Fees$130 Resort fee for the week
Activities of Interest
- Beach Sand Sculptures - Sandcastle lessons are a unique quality time experience for both groups and couples.
- Sea Blaster-Destin’s Original - Cruise aboard a 73’ custom built power boat in emerald waters.
- Destin Helicopter Tours - The professional pilots at Timberview Helicopters expertly navigate planes toward sweeping, picturesque views, allowing sightseers to steal glances of Fort Walton Beach and Destin's ocean views from a new perspective.
Places of Interest
- The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island - Discover beach front shopping, savor various flavors of cuisine, and take in the incredible views of the Emerald Coast.
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park - Offers more than 40 exciting water attractions, three tropical mini golf courses, two wild and fast go-kart tracks, two adrenaline-pumping rides.
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park - Come snorkel with stingrays and sharks, feed penguins and watch otters play at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
- LuLu's - A true family restaurant and entertainment destination.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility