Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Enjoy your privacy and the beautiful Dominican Republic at this cozy and cool hideaway. This three bedroom, three bathroom, 4000 square foot home is full of luxury amenities and boasts sweeping views of a lush, green garden.
This wonderfully decorated townhouse features three spacious and elegant bedrooms, one master with king and secondary ones with two queens each. The master faces east with charming river views.
Elegant and open, this home allows guests to enjoy the beauty of indoor/outdoor living. Indoors, the living spaces are airy and spacious, with natural hues and sun-flooded rooms. There are two seating areas that are perfect for entertaining or an afternoon nap, a fully-equipped kitchen with all the appliances necessary for every meal, and a dining area with seating for eight. Outdoors, La Esperanza has a magnificent terrace that is fit with a covered dining area, swimming pool, and lounge chairs.
La Esperanza is within walking distance to the Marina & shops. The tropical courtyard features a unique variety of amenities, including a wide marina, tennis, and polo. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought after Dominican Republic golf courses with three championship golf courses - including Pete Dye's masterpiece, Dog's Teeth, ranked No. 1 in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world.
Guests of this chic home will also be able to receive service from our amazing maid and cook, without an extra fee. Gratuity, however, is always accepted for their exceptional work.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
La Romana International Airport (LRM)
10 minutes by car
River and garden views
Activities of Interest
- Golf Courses: Designed by World Golf Hall of Fame member Pete Dye; Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
- Go scuba or snorkeling for a fun underwater adventure!
- Explore the impressive caverns of Cueva de las Maravillas.
- Book a boat or submarine tour for an exciting day on the water!
- Visit a zipline and aerial adventure park for a close up canopy view of the tropical rainforest.
Places of Interest
- La Marina, Casa de Campo
- Alto de Chavon- beautiful village with museums, restaurants, shops, and an amphitheater.
- SBG Restaurant, La Marina
- Rio Chavon- river with pretty scenery and calm waters, perfect for an afternoon cruise.
- Altos de Chavon School of Design
- Minitas- A gorgeous, tropical beach with warm water and clean, soft, white sand.
- Regional Museum of Archaeology
- Playa Caleta La Romana
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo