20 Acre Family Reunion Getaway
Welcome to Sugarboo Farms!
Sugarboo Farms is a special events site that is situated in the North Georgia Mountains and adjoins the Chattahoochee National Forest. Sugarboo Farms offers the beauty of nature with the comforts of home. Sugarboo Farms is the ideal location for an outdoor retreat where you can relax with your group in a private luxurious setting.
Sugarboo Farms is situated on 20 acres.
There are 3 separate camp sites with fire pits, seating and outdoor kitchens.
Each camp site has:
• 5 cottages with power, lighting and ceiling fans.
• 4 of the cottages have queen beds
• 1 Cottage with bunk beds - accommodates 5 people each
• Restroom Facilities
• The Lodge is the perfect gathering spot.
• This is where a group dinner/wedding could be hosted.
• There is indoor seating and dining
• Outdoor seating and dining with a fire pit
• The is a loft in the Lodge with two bedrooms
• Bedroom #1 Sleeps 6 people (Bunk Beds)
• Bedroom #2 Sleeps 2 people (Queen Bed)
• 2 1/2 Bathrooms/ Showers
• A commercial kitchen
• Outdoor Grills
We have an onsite organic farm, animals and a pool is going to be completed by Spring 2012.
Croquet - Frisbee Golf - Hiking - Swimming - Geocaching
We are adjacent to over 2000 acres of National Forest with miles of trails for hiking and biking.
Special Events Facility for Groups
Group Events - Churches, Synagogues, Corporate and small company events, team building, couples retreats, birthday parties, weddings....
http://vimeo.com/49992441 password is sugarboo
Single Family Home with 2 levels
18 bedrooms, 8 baths, 4400 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, Queen, 2x Twin, Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
47 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
2.5 hours by car
Activities of Interest
- A Step Above Stables - Visit this stable for a unique experience with guided tours and fabulous, well trained horses.
- Odom Spring Vineyards - A family owned winery located in the lush, rolling hills of Northern Georgia.
- North Georgia Watersports - Your go to for kayaks, jet skis, water skis, and anything else you need for an adventure filled day on the lake!
- Old Union Golf Course - Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, Old Union presents a true adventure in golf.
- Lake Nottely Fishing Charter - Owner and operator, Jeremy Seabolt, knows this lake like the back of his hand, and exactly where to take you for great time!
Places of Interest
- Brasstown Bald Mountain - This mountain offers spectacular views, cool mountain air temperatures, beautiful scenery, and a visitor center with a number of interactive exhibits and video presentations.
- Vogel State Park - One of Georgia's oldest and most beloved state parks.
- Union County Farmer's Market - This local market gives Blairsville planters, big and small, somewhere to sell their goods. Come out and support them!
- Helton Creek Falls - Hike to two gorgeous waterfalls, on a short, kid-friendly trail!
- Meeks Park - A charming little park, with nice trails for a relaxing walk, and a beautiful babbling brook.
Perfect for a reunion
We loved this place! We had been trying to put together a reunion for several years and were lucky enough to have booked Sugarboo Farms for our reunion. We had 8 families come in from all over the US snd could not have asked for a better spot. Everything was perfect, from the design, well-stocked kitchen, outdoor theater, swimming pool to the farm itself. They also recommended the best caterer (In Sister's Kitchen) which made our stay effortless. Thank you so much for letting us stay!”
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet