Isle of Palms, South Carolina
Enjoy the best that the Isle of Palms offers, at this newly renovated five bedroom, four and ½ bathroom, beach front home. Enjoy a leisurely week of barefoot bliss at Charleston Sands where you can (and you should) watch the sunrise from the fourth-floor widow's walk each morning, and then make your way out to the serene sands that meet your back door.
With 3,500 square feet spanning across four floors, there is plenty of space for guests to spread out and relax after a long day spent romping through the sand. The main floor’s living area is sunny and open, with 20-foot ceilings and gorgeous, gaping windows. From the great room, guest can walk out onto the huge deck that boasts fabulous, unobstructed views of the ocean and pool, and make their way to the private path that leads straight to the beach. The entire space consists of a sitting area with a television and wet bar, a dining area, and a fully-equipped kitchen that opens to a screened in porch for outdoor dining. It is the perfect area for entertaining guests at any time of the day.
Guests can get comfy at the end of the day in any of the five bedrooms, scattered throughout the home. The Master suite, located on the main floor, features a King bed and private bathroom with a Jacuzzi, euro shower, and heated tile floor. Four additional guest rooms are located upstairs and share three, spacious bathrooms. Guest room one features a King, guest room two features a Queen, guest room three features a full, and guest room four features two, twin-size bunk beds.
From the prime location that makes it easy to walk or bike ride to the best restaurants and points of interest on the island, to the elevator that carries guests to each floor, everything about this house emulates true luxury.
There is so much to do in the Charleston Area while enjoying your stay on the Isle of Palms. There are many nearby dining options along with live music, movies and many other local activities.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Full, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
30 minutes by car
Unmarred, direct views of the ocean.
Activities of Interest
- Schooner Pride - Charleston's only 3-mast tall ship. Modeled after an 18th century coastal trading schooner. Sails daily for dolphin sails, sunset sails and events.
- The Spa at Belmond Charleston Place - A full-service retreat offering the highest quality of massages, body wraps, facials, pedicures and manicures, as well as a full-service fitness center.
- Charleston Outdoor Adventures - Recommended by National Geographic, COA begins at Charleston's best waterway. Paddle pristine waters vast with wildlife, far from boat traffic.
Places of Interest
- Step out the door and into the sands of your own, quiet beach.
- Downtown Charleston - Experience the rich history that flows through the oldest city in South Carolina.
- Sullivan's Island - Snap a quick picture with the Island's lighthouse, then head to the beach for some sun!
- Fort Sumter National Monument - Learn all about this storied spot of the first clash between the Union and Confederate armies in the Civil War.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo