Belle Mont Island Farm-to-Table, Saint Kitts and Nevis
CURATED CULINARY SERIES
CURATED CULINARY SERIES: BELLE MONT ISLAND FARM-TO-TABLE
This is a ThirdHome tailored private culinary journey (ideal for 2-12 people or perhaps a full-island group stay) and not a commercial group tour. Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in this experience page.
*** AVAILABLE DATES in 2017 ***
Pick your week between these timeframes (OR) inquire for other dates:
JUL 1st - AUG 31st
NOV 16th - DEC 19th
Experience 7 nights/8 days in an eco-boutique island paradise within Belle Mont Farms (Beautiful Mountain) located on Kittitian Hill, a responsible community for a sustainable future. The extraordinary site affords views of the rugged coastline and neighbouring islands. Belle Mont Farm is nestled amongst 400 acres of fertile, organic farmland and lush tropical forest on the island of St. Kitts in the West Indies and transformed into authentic culinary experiences in our restaurants. Kittitian Hill is committed to sourcing as much as possible from the land, forest and sea that surrounds the resort, showcasing an extraordinary edible landscape. A stay within this boutique-luxury sustainable farm offers a collection of charming Guesthouses, four-bedroom private Farmhouses and Caribbean Villas set within the organic farm. Private attendants are assigned to each accommodation and a 24-hour concierge is at your beckon-call. Luxury amenities include Tablets with
films, which can be viewed on cinema-like screens, and fridges stocked with Sommelier-selected natural wines. The Farmhouses and Villas are designed as special places to share food and wine with family, friends and business associates. Each Farmhouse or Villa includes large outdoor central entertaining pavilions with private 100’ infinity pools, expansive gourmet kitchens, and curated wine selections by the Belle Mont Farm’s Master of Wine. The Farmhouses and Villas also come equipped with a personal chef who can create an in- home farm-to-table dinner for guests, or lead a cooking class.
The Belle Mont Experience ensures everyone finds a meaningful connection with food, nature and themselves. Travellers are immersed in authentic local culture and heritage, while being captivated by story-telling evenings around a fire pit with Kittitian elders sharing West Indian tales, and “lime” with locals at the recently launched Saturday night “Fish Fry.”
THE BELLE MONT FARMS Experience includes:
* Accommodations of your choice - Guest Houses, Farm Houses or Villas for 7 Nights or longer
* Authentic Farm-to-Table Island Dining - As a guest on Belle Mont Farm, enjoy an authentic West Indies culinary experience with locally foraged ingredients enhanced by the imagination of our resident chefs. Belle Mont Farm prides itself on the expansive edible landscape that surrounds the resort and the unbelievably fresh, organic produce it offers. Each morning, receive the freshest fruits and vegetables delivered directly to your Guesthouse. On-site Belle Mont Farm guests also can dine and relax at The Kitchen, The Mill Bar, The Farm, Arthur’s and Rolling Mango with an astounding 90% of the restaurants' provisions sourced from our own and surrounding farms in St. Kitts and Nevis working closely with nearby farmers and expert foragers, we are able bring the best of farm-to-table dining to the Caribbean
* Engaging Workshops & Cooking Classes - with dedicated Kittitian farmers such as “Nurseryman” Winston Lake and organic agriculturist Yahson Tafari during your stay
* Enrichment Island Excursions - opportunities abound for guests as the farm encourages to forage from the surrounding farmland – a landscape of passion fruit, bananas and pineapple whether solo-walking or with an island guide
* Wellness: Elevate mind, body and spirit with spa services offered in dedicated treatment cottages or in your Guesthouse under the direction of Nickie Myers, Spa Manager. Indigenous ingredients and methods are used; the farm offers 12 essential oils ranging from lemongrass to vetiver grown right on property.
Create your own body scrub incorporating seasonal herbs to bring home the scents of the islands. The Workshop fitness center features state-of-the-art facilities and personal trainers, and yoga can be conducted on Guesthouse verandas overlooking St. Eustatius and the Caribbean Sea. Mango Walk Spa is set to open in early 2016.
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
St Kitts Nevis
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome Keys & exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- St Kitts & Nevis
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service