The Joie de Vivre of Paris, France
CURATED CITY SPREE
CITY SPREE - THE JOIE DE VIVRE OF PARIS
This is a ThirdHome tailored private city journey (ideal for 2-4 people) and not a commercial group tour. Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience.
Experience 5 nights/6 days exploring the uniquely charming districts of this cosmopolitan and chic city. Immerse yourself into its world famous food scene which alone is worth visiting for, tasting your way through markets, cafes and brasseries, walk the cobblestone streets or venture out on a bicycle to find all its tempting bites. Paris pairs perfectly with anyone who adores shopping, whether high-end couture brands or seeking out its fabulous small independently owned boutiques filled with so many tempting things to bring home. From its fantastic antique hunting opportunities, its historic monuments and impressive museums, to simply people watching with a coffee and pastry, delve into whatever your favorite past-time is and just be amongst the Parisians.
THE JOIE DE VIVRE CITY SPREE Package Includes:
* 5 Nights in Paris - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations or your own Private Apartment (5-star Luxury option also available) w/Daily Breakfast included
* Paris Visite Pass - allows unlimited access to navigate around the city on metro buses and the tube's Central Zone for however many days you prefer
* Paris Museum Pass - allows access into over 60+ museums and monuments around the city for however many days you prefer (OR) Private Museum Tour Experience (choose from either the Louvre or Musee d'Orsay)
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Guided Walking Tour(s) - St Germain Walking Tour with Champagne Tasting Lunch - enjoy a guided stroll through the quaint streets of this charming district followed by a 3-course tasting lunch in a champagne cellar hosted by a champagne connoisseur; (OR) Le Marais District Walking Tour with Musee Picasso - enjoy a guided stroll through the diverse district of Marais followed by a visit to the Picasso Museum; (OR) Montmartre Walking Tour - slowly ascend the bohemian streets to the Sacre Coeur Basilica with your guide and explore its unique history
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Culinary Experience(s) - Latin Quarter Gourmet Walking Tour offers an up-close tasting experience in this district famous for its variety of high quality produce markets and local vendors; (OR) St Germain Pastry & Chocolate Walking Tour allows you to discover the latest trends in sweets created by famous local artisans of dough and cocoa; (OR) Baguette & Croissant Baking Class offers the opportunity to go behind the counter of a family-owned Parisian bakery to learn the secrets behind the baked traditions; (OR) Cooking with a French Chef provides access to your very own culinary expert and roll up your sleeves to learn local recipes finished with enjoying your meal together
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Full-Day Outing(s) venturing outside of Paris for a day with any of these highly recommended tours - Fontainebleau Discovery of the French history and this royal chateau; Versailles & Giverny offers a stunning glimpse into the stunning palace and its decor including the private home and gardens of Claude Monet
* You may also opt to extend your stay in France longer by adding on another location, please inquire for more details
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Paris & its many wonders
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service