6 Night at The Bolsena Home
Bella Colina Home
Bella Collina is the spirit of Tuscany in Florida only 20 minutes away from Downtown Orlando. Situated amongst spring-fed Lake Siena and Lake Apopka in the rare rolling hills of Montverde, this 1,900-acre oasis is unlike any other private club community in Florida. Bella Collina offers guests a variety of world-class amenities. Among the highlights: resort-style pool, health and fitness center, tennis courts, luxurious spa and salon, and cutting edge culinary fare.
This stunning lakefront property is a 5,708 square foot, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home. The master retreat is beautifully appointed with a king sized bed. You will undoubtedly enjoy the plush comforter and pillows that adorn the bed. The perfect hideaway for a great night's rest. The master suite an ensuite bathroom.
The Bella Collina Home brings together the comforts that you expect in a vacation home with the luxury and class of a five star experience. With two levels, there is plenty of room to stretch out for a quiet moment or enjoy time together! This home offers you a living area, beautiful kitchen, dining room and study. Undoubtedly you will enjoy the lovely outdoor portico. The perfect way to end your day - sit down with a glass of wine and enjoy the view.
Venture to the Bella Collina Clubhouse and experience hospitality that is beyond compare. Handcrafted décor and authentic Tuscan design are all in the details.
Do not pass up the opportunity to relax at The Spa. Surrounded by the rolling hills and lakes reminiscent of Tuscany, The Spa at Bella Collina offers a retreat from the stresses of the world and begins a unique journey of healing rejuvenation designed just for you. Bella Collina’s luxury Spa and Salon offers relaxation lounges, private locker rooms, a secluded spa courtyard with tranquil waters, and a unique menu of spa and salon experiences that will leave you feeling relaxed and renewed. The spa also features a luxurious couple’s suite with views overlooking Lake Siena and Lake Apopka. Anchored by a central courtyard punctuated with a tranquil rock fountain, the Spa reflects Tuscany’s rustic beauty, charm and elegant simplicity.
Mere steps away from the Clubhouse you will find the Sportivo Centro. The Fitness Center has a wide range of exercise choices, equipment and special events chosen to support a fit lifestyle at Bella Collina. All activities are designed to promote a lifestyle in which to enjoy golf, tennis, running the hills, and dancing in the clubhouse. The Centro also includes cardio equipment, a free weight area, TRX suspension training area and a private aerobic/flexibility room.
Bella Collina is the essence of luxury. Step away from the rush of "everyday" and enjoy your next vacation in this stunning home.
The pool, hot tub and workout facility are located on the community property not at the house.
Check in for this property is 4pm. Check out is 11am.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5708 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- If you are more adventurous at heart, Orlando is full of outdoor and sporting activities. You will enjoy options like experiencing an open-cockpit 1930s' biplane or ride an airboat through a swampy wilderness.
- Spend a lovely afternoon at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards. This stunning 127-acre estate has been creating wine since 1989 and have won more than 600 awards for their excellence.
- Only 20 minutes from downtown Orlando, you have a myriad of options at your fingertips. Spend a few days visiting Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, The Kennedy Space Center or Seaworld Orlando.
Places of Interest
- Orlando offers many shopping venues for your enjoyment. You will love The Mall at Millenia or the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets.
- Recently awarded Best New Restaurant and Best Chef by Orlando Magazine: SOCO. Make sure you snag a reservation. They take time-honored classics and infuse their dishes with contemporary flares creating a unique southern hospitality experience for you!
- Orlando is one of the largest golf destinations in the United States. Try one of many beautifully designed courses. Also, every March, Orlando holds the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo