Trump International Golf Links and Hotel Ireland
Trump International Golf Links and Hotel Ireland
This exquisitely furnished, two-floor hotel suite in Ireland, evokes a home away from home for guests during their stay in County Clare. The suite features a two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a private kitchen, separate sitting rooms, and grand fireplaces.
Tucked away in the spacious, master bedroom is a deluxe 6x6-foot king bed and luxurious bathroom stocked with luxury toiletries from the Handmade Soap Company. The guest bedroom boasts the similar luxuries, except it houses a
Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland offers guests a selection of 5 star services, as well as family and kid-friendly amenities. With fine dining, recreational activities such as golf, spa services, and more, guests of this luxury beach resort in the West of Ireland can craft their ideal vacation.
•Genealogy services to trace your Irish ancestry
•18 hole championship and golf links course designed by Greg Norman
•1.5 miles of coastline for walking and jogging
•Trump kid-friendly amenities including playground, bicycles, Kites, Buckets and Spades and on site fishing
•Meeting rooms and function space
•Shuttle Bus to the village of Doonbeg
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Shannon Airport (SNN)
30 minutes by car
Beautiful Ocean views
Optional daily cleaning - $90 per day
Activities of Interest
- Golf - Experience the thrill of links golf either at Trump International Golf Links Doonbeg, par 72 course or at some of the incredible courses located in the South West of Ireland.
- Archery - Can be arranged onsite for guests.
- Horse Riding - Experience the thrill of horse riding by the Atlantic Ocean. Rides can be arranged by hotel concierge.
Places of Interest
- White Horses Spa
- Bunratty Castle and Folk Park is one of Ireland's permier visitor attractions. When you visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Park you are invited to explore two wonderful experiences - the acclaimed 15th century Bunratty Castle and the 19th Century Folk Park.
- The Burren - The Burren region is internationally famous for its landscape and flora. A visit to the Burren during the summer months will leave a person amazed by the colourful diversity of flowering plants living together within the one ecosystem.
- Loophead Lighthouse - The winner of the European Destination of Excellence 2010 and also the Irish Times Winner of the Best Place to Holiday in Ireland in 2013. It won this award for its beauty untouched, amazing activities and Eco friendly tourist area.
Wonderful property on western coast of Ireland
This is a 2 bedroom suite in the main hotel overlooking the golf course and ocean. The master bedroom is the second floor of the suite and is very large. The second bedroom is smaller but has a nice bath and lovely views. The kitchen is a kitchenette but no problem as we only made coffee in the morning. This resort is primarily a golf resort and the guests are largely golfers. There was a wedding occurring during our stay so we did see several families. We do not play golf so I cannot comment on the course but found the resort's location central for sightseeing in the "area." There is no pool or tennis courts, but there are other interesting activities such as lawn games, go carts, falconering, etc. Cliffs of Moor is an hour away. Our navigator worked very well and we used it in addition to our printed directions from concierge. Best approach as exits off roundabouts can get confusing. We drove to the Ring of Kerry carefully following the written recommendations from the concierge. Due to time we skipped all the "enjoy this village and stroll along the main street suggestions" and just followed the lunch and specific sites recommendations (as there was intermittent rain we did not linger). It was a long day and took 12 1/2 hours but it was do-able. Also enjoyed other area sites recommended by concierge but would have skipped castle recommendation near Ennis. We did participate in the horseback riding on the beach activity at the hotel which was somewhat more difficult for us due to English saddles but still fun. Did a spa service which was fine but spa is very small. Staying a week, the limited menu in the restaurants was challenging (especially since my husband does not eat fish or lamb), but most of the restaurants in Ireland serve the same dishes so not a negative on property. Room was very comfortable and service was excellent. Staff appreciate American guests and try their best to meet your needs. There was a 90 Euro cleaning fee at the end of the week. Since the owner of this property is a member, we received member discounts in restaurant and golf shop. Was very impressed that when we left, the manager accompanied us to the car to wish us well on our journey home. Thank you for allowing us to experience this wonderful property!”
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo