Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Perched in a sun-drenched location that is directly on the Caribbean Sea, is this five bedroom, five bathroom, 9,000 square foot home. Sensational views and décor are located all throughout the home. One week at this tropical estate will have you counting down the days until your next return.
No minor details have been left behind in the design of this home. Some of the most exciting features of the home are the library with more than enough books to read while lounging by the pool, an office with two Mac desktops and video games, and a game room with floating spherical chairs.
The white walls and white appointments give the home and ultra-modern style. The chef’s kitchen and dining area reflect this style with custom cabinetry, granite counters and backsplashes, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen flows effortlessly into the dining area, which features a table with seating for ten.
With a wide variation of bed sizes, ranging from King to twin, the home is perfect for large groups of friends or families looking to get away for a week. Each bedroom provides guests with plenty of privacy and space for them to unpack and unwind.
The views from this home cannot be compared. The back yard has been practically molded around the perfection of the location. An infinity pool dips off the edge of the lot, seemingly pouring into the ocean, and just beyond that is a quaint, waterfront dining area. Even further out and into the ocean, is a private pier.
Spend a week in the Grand Cayman sun, and know what living in true luxury is all about.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 9000 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
10 minutes by car
Unmarred view of the Caribbean Sea.
Activities of Interest
- Sail With Friends Cayman - Offers full and half day sailing charters in the protected waters of North sound.
- Stingray City Cayman Islands, Ltd. - This is a tour that cannot be overlooked! The shallow sand bar is home to about fifty stingrays, with those numbers increasing at times.
- Atlantis Submarines - Provides entertaining underwater tours for all ages.Our Atlantis Submarine dives to 100 feet, while our Seaworld Observatory operates on the surface only.
Places of Interest
- 7 mile beach, Smith Cove, Sting Ray City, Rum Point, Kaibo
- Cayman Spirits Co. Distillery - Sample some very fine spirits and see how they are carefully crafted.
- Fort George - The remains of the late 18th century fortress offering a historical walking tour.
- Santa Clara II - This 100 ft replica of a 15th Century Columbus Ship is rigged and sailed as ships were 500 years ago.
Beautiful house, amazing kitchen ,amazing pool . Great for family time. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo