Earls Court, United Kingdom
This bright and newly refurbished London flat is located in a quiet street, moments away from the tube station. It is in the lower ground floor of a typical Victorian building with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 950 square feet. The flat includes it’s own entrance with the comforting security of a gate.
This flat is West London elegance and fun all at the same time. Within a five-minute walk of Earls Court restaurants and tube but set in such a lovely and quiet neighborhood. A huge, private garden is your personal escape zone.
You walk into a spacious living room decorated with the pictures of London's hidden gems and elegant mirrors with two comfortable sofas to relax, watch TV or listen to music. The kitchen is brand new and fully equipped to cook a meal should you not wish to eat in one of the many local restaurants.
There are two bedrooms with comfortable King size beds. The Master bedroom has substantial closet space, an en suite bathroom and gives access to a lovely private garden. The bed in the second bedroom can be split to accommodate a family with children. The second room has access to an Italian styled shower and toilet.
Three smart TVs throughout the flat provide digital Freeview and access to Netflix. A Sonos stereo system can be found in the Master bedroom and living room. This stereo is controlled from your own phone via the app on one of the two tablets provided.
The Flat is warm in the winter and very cool in the summer. It is an ideal property from which to discover London and live like a Londoner!
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 950 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR)
30 minutes by cab or 45 by Tube
Activities of Interest
- ClueTrace - A new exciting live escape game in London.
- London VIP Chocolate Tours - Informative, interesting, and delicious group tours!
- Merry Pedaller Bike Tours - Unique bike tours that let you stay at any of the stops for as long as you would like.
- Ghostsigns Walking Tours - Whispers of advertising past are the focus of these walking tours through Stoke Newington and Bankside.
Places of Interest
- Hyde Park - one of the largest parks in London and one of its Royal Parks.
- Knightsbridge - Swanky neighborhood full of upscale shopping and dining.
- Chelsea Football Club - Catch a game!
- Royal Albert Hall - One of Britain's great Victorian splendours, most famous for the Proms classical music festival.
- Harrods - The world's most famous department store.
- Soho - This buzzing and unique central London neighbourhood is home to bars and galleries.
- Buckingham Palace - The official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837.
- Kings Road Shopping Districts - Here you'll find an eclectic mix of trendy boutiques, unique labels, designer shops and high-street staples.
- Harvey Nichols - Luxury department store that offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine.
We spend 2 amazing weeks in London . The flat is in a great location and well decorated, with charm and posh. It is not too much Clear becarse it is in a basament. (6 steps down, unfortunatelly near trush)) . Owner and managmente were very helpfull and organiced. Thank's! Garden needs some mantenience, but is lovely private yard, with seating área. Javier ”
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet