Moscow, Russian Federation
Elegant Apartment Steps from The Kremlin
This beautiful apartment is set in a historic building of 1937 construction in central Moscow near the famous Bolshoi Theatre.
Perfectly located for exploring the sumptuous and magnificent landmarks of the Russian Capital, the apartment is very bright and spacious featuring 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a living room and a dining room with a kitchen corner. There is also an elegant entrance hall, a library and 2 wardrobes.
With its generous 1,400 square feet, this apartment comfortably sleeps up to 5 adults.
A fantastic pad in the city centre to explore the fantastic sites, history and culture that Moscow has to offer.
Housekeeping service and a driver can be arranged on request at a fee.
PLEASE NOTE you will need to obtain a Tourist Visa to be allowed entry in Russia.
Condo with 4 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
5 guests maximum
One of Moscow's airports
15-50 mins by car depending on airport
Views onto central avenues in Moscow with its historic buildings and quiet pedestrian Kamergersky lane.
Activities of Interest
- The famous Gorky Park is the main escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. A vast range of sport and activities can be perfomed in the with many hiring centres to suit all needs: cycling, rollerblading, beach volleyball, extreme sports and more.
- Enjoy a fantastic night at the historic Bolshoi Theatre for some world-class opera and ballet performances.
Places of Interest
- Your visit to Moscow will be incomplete without getting behind the powerful walls of the Kremlin. Inside you can admire the Kremlin cathedral and churches, the Kremlin Museums and the State Kremlin Palace/Concert Hall
- Visit Red Square, the very heart of Moscow, with all its history and symbolic significance. St Basil Cathedral on the southern end of the square is something else with its fantastic mix of colours and architecture.
- Visit the Danilovskiy Market and have a look at real city's life, try the most popular things from many national cuisines
- Gorky Park is something you must see in every season.
- For the theatre lovers there are many interesting stages in Moscow every season. Visit "Anna Karenina" or "Otello" in Vakhtangovskiy Theatre. If you understand Russian, do not miss "Evgeniy Onegin" in the same theatre.
- Enjoy greatest Russian painting of 19th Centuries in the Tretiyakovskaya Gallery.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo