St Pete Beach, Florida
Stretching 2,750 square feet, this three-bedroom, three-bathroom Florida island abode is the perfect combination of classy and charming. Scattered throughout this property are combinations of modern and rustic decor perfectly simulating the creative and architecturally-advanced St. Pete town vibe.
An open-concept floor plan effortlessly connects a spacious front room, side and back living areas into a same-level bay-side retreat. Seamlessly adorned with crisp white and deep sapphire blue toned furniture, exquisite back-bay views, a marvelous Grand Piano and flat screen TVs, each space offers something special to pay attention to. Around the corner, the enormous granite-top kitchen is complete with stainless-steel refrigerator and wine cooler. Can’t stand the heat? Belly up to the incredibly unique peak- a -boo bar on an elegant egg-shell leather bar stool and watch the master at work.
Each bedroom is designed with the same subtle classic and edgy detailing. Soft lilac, sky gray, and rose hued bedrooms aid in the ease of making you feel at home. The master bedroom is especially note worthy with its two antique vanity-dressers, masterfully carved wooden ceiling fan, and His and Hers sinks in the bathroom. If that isn’t enough, floor to ceiling sliding doors offer breathtaking water views and lead directly from the bed into the pool. Imagine spending every morning sipping tea and listening to the lull of the Boca Ciega Bay, located just steps from the back brick-laid veranda and master bedroom. Private dock space, outdoor pool, and dingy are all additional treasures when staying at this cove.
St. Pete Beach is known for its uniquely designed buildings, award winning beaches, and the Pier, a five-story shopping and dining complex in the middle of downtown St. Pete. Luckily, this residence is walking-distance from downtown where you can find amazing street art, local farmers markets, and fine wining and dining experiences. The Clearwater area is and has been an ideal place to be, so what are you waiting for?
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2750 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport (TPA)
30 minutes by car
Direct views of Boca Ciega Bay
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Watch Cruise with Snorkeling- Take a cruise to Shell Key and see dolphins and other sea-life while snorkeling!
- Group Sunset Cruises- Residential canal cruise allows you to take in the paralyzing Golf sunset right from the water
- Parasailing-St. Pete Beach-take in the sights from miles high as you glide over beach and water
- Mastry's Brewing Company- Enjoy sipping masterfully crafted blends from St. Pete's first ever brewery!
Places of Interest
- Fort de Soto Park- Covering five islands and 1,136 acres on the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay, this park offers endless activities and adventures.
- Shell Key Preserve-Designated as one of FL's most important areas for shorebird nesting and wintering, besides its gorgeous views.
- Pass-a-Grille Beach- Area includes a Historic District, Museum and a large beach front for relaxing.
- Swim with the Fishes- St. Pete Aquarium offers an incredible experience swimming with over 31 different species of fish.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet