Unique High End Canal House
This canal house on the Prinsengracht is completely renovated. Until recently we lived there ourselves and it is beautifully decorated (silk curtains, luxurious beds, quality equipment and two bathrooms). Additionally, the location and view is exceptional. Eefje is a interior decorator, which you can clearly see...
As our apartment is located at a corner, there are 7 big windows overlooking the canals which makes the apartment unique!
The apartment comprises 2 spacious bedrooms, including a master bedroom ensuite and a smaller bedroom with 2 single beds that can be put together to create a double bed also ensuite.
The apartment also features a large open plan kitchen/lounge area with lovely fireplace. The whole place is very tastefully furnished.
Our apartment is in the centre of Amsterdam on the South part of the canals near the 'Spiegelgracht' where all the art galleries are.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1050 square feet
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
Beautiful Amsterdam canal houses from the 17th century
Activities of Interest
- Cycling plays a vital role in the lives of the Dutch. Bicycles are a fun way to get around the city. There are plenty of places to hire them such as MacBike and Rent-A-Bike.
- Canal cruises - See Amsterdam as its most picturesque.
Places of Interest
- World-class art museums – among them the Rijksmuseum, the Stedelijk museum of modern art and the Van Gogh Museum
- The famous Flower Market - the place to buy tulips is the Bloemenmarkt, along the Singel. Just outside the city, there's the Zaanse Schans museum, if you want to learn the history and symbolism of the clog and other tradtional crafts.
- Contemplate the tragic history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist, Anne Frank.
Beautiful apartment in an excellent location
Had a fantastic week in Amsterdam. The apartment is in a perfect location. Bike rental is 1.5 blocks away and canal boats stop about 100ft away. Short walk to many excellent restaurants and museums. The apartment is very comfortable and well decorated with in house washer and dryer and a well equipped kitchen. The Dutch people are very friendly and we had no problem getting by speaking only English. It was an easy taxi ride from and to the airport, definitely do not rent a car. Thank for Cazijn for letting us stay at your home and for the helpful recommendations.”
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo