Jay Peak Resort, Vermont
Jay Peak Joy
Our villa is a family townhouse that is right on the mountain in the North Village.
Enjoy the great views, beautiful sunrise and breathtaking sunset again as you relax after a long day on the slopes or hike in the mountains. It is a 5 star quality villa built in 2008. There is one king bedroom with private bathroom, one queen bedroom, a room with two twin beds and a fourth bedroom with two bunk beds including a Murphy bed (sleeps five kids). One of the big couches has a pull out and there are two other comfortable couches as well. It has cable television with two flat screen TV's and an x-box with games for 3RD HOME members to use. It also has a basement entrance for skis complete with a large boot warmer near the entrance that holds up to 8 pairs of boots. This unit also has a 5000 sure foot water park. Please ask your exchange coordinator if you would like more details.
We are only 150 yards from the golf course and Tram base area. There is a indoor ice rink located 100 yards away as well as a massive indoor / outdoor water park.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
Twin, King, Twin, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Burlington International Airport - BTV
1 hour by car
Mountain View Ski in / Ski Out
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Jay Peak Aerial Tramway - Get the best view of all of Vermont from the top of the tram!
- Canoe & Co. - Rent a canoe, and take a leisurely paddle up the lazy river, enjoying the gorgeous scenery around you.
- Chapelle Ste Agnes Vineyard - Enjoy delicious wine during a tour, and the breathtaking vineyard vistas.
- Ben & Jerry's Factory Tour - Visit the Ben & Jerry's Waterbury Factory and learn how Ben & Jerry’s gets so much deliciousness into every scoop!
- Enosburg Falls Golf and Country Club - Take in the stunning views of rolling hills, mountain ranges, and dairy farms while you golf.
Places of Interest
- Jay Peak Ski & Summer Resort - Featuring a year-round indoor waterpark, ice arena, championship golf course and, of course, the East's best skiing and snowboarding, Jay offers a mountain getaway for everyone.
- The Belfry - A must for any visitors, with a wonderful pub-like atmosphere.
- Tower Bar - Enjoy a friendly staff, local brews, live music, and excellent food.
- Big Falls - Take a walk through the woods to get to this spectacular waterfall!
- Hazen's Notch - Get lost in the wilderness on a fun-filled hike!
This is a terrific, very spacious, and convenient ski-in, ski-out property to all Jay Peak resort has to offer. The owner was always very responsive and helpful. He did everything to make sure that this was an easy and enjoyable vacation - even sending us "snow reports" days leading up to our trip! It was our first 3rdhome trip and we were so pleased! ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet