Hanalei TVR #1158, Hawaii
Hale Luia Paradise
Hale Luia Paradise
Nestled between the verdant mountains of the North Shore and the golden beaches with crystal clear water at Hanalei Bay, Hanalei, Hawaii is a perfectly hidden gem for a picturesque getaway. With a population of just under 500, this town is one of the most ideal places to step off of the grid for a week, yet still have access to modern luxuries and amenities. With two bedrooms, one bathroom, and 1,500 square feet, grab your closest friends and head to the most beautiful get away imaginable.
Hale Luia is an open and bright Hawaiian style home that features an open beam ceiling, Koa hardwood floors, Islam style furnishings and plenty of space to relax and unwind. Windows galore let the hypnotizing sights and sounds of the island flow through the home at all times.
NO TV... just nature
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1500 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Lihue Airport (LIH)
1 hour by car
Private Beautiful Tropical forest & palm Trees. No
Additional FeesManagement Fee $400
Lei Meet & greet
. Light cleaning
+ local TVR #1158 tax 13.42 %
Activities of Interest
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls. See where movies like South Pacific, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendent and more were filmed.
- Napali Raft Adventure by Holo Holo Charters - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
- Surfing & SUP & kayaking
Places of Interest
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, a tour through this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Beach - Soft sand, wide beach, calm water (summer), and plenty of spots for surfing. Clean showers and bathrooms as well!
- Kilauea lighthouse,stone Dam Waterfall hike or bike
- Hike NaPali coast state park
- Anini beach swim & snorkel with the turtles
Wonderful Time at Hale Luia
We had a wonderful time at Hale Luia. The house was beautiful and perfect for 2 adults, a toddler and an infant. The open living room allowed to always keep an eye on the toddler, who also enjoyed her afternoon naps on the lanai. The deck was a great safe space for the kids to play. The garden was just magical, hands down most beautifully landscaped house in Hanalei, and we could not get enough of the outdoor shower.The house is a short easy walk to the beach. The neighbor and the whole bali hai realty team was exceptionally welcoming and helpful in arranging for a crib to be delivered and answering all of our questions. Lisa Downer”
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet