Buenos Aires, Argentina
Santa Barbara Modern Escape
Santa Barbara Modern Escape
Located in a Santa Barbara private neighborhood, this four bedroom, three bathroom, 2,700 squarefoot home is a beautiful, secure and relaxing place with a cutting edge design. From the exterior to the interior, the home is entirely spacious will well-appointed rooms and superb finishes throughout.
Relax and let this home be a soothing retreat from your busy lifestyle. The sun-drenched living areas inside of the home are abundant and welcoming with three different sitting rooms complete with fireplaces, bookshelves, and flat-screen TV’s. Outside there is plenty of green space to bask in the warm sun around the pool or relax in the shade while lounging on a hammock.
Nearby in Nordelta is a great selection of local restaurants with flare, but for the nights when guests decide to dine-in, there is a stylishly efficient kitchen available. Guests have the option to dine inside in a dining room, or in the back yard under the patio.
This home is equipped with a master suite, and three guest bedrooms. The master is fit with a King bed and colorful, ensuite restroom. Inside the three guest bedrooms, guests will find five more twin beds, desks, and restrooms.
The landscaping of the fantastic garden makes the back yard the perfect spot to spend your entire week. Finishing touches like a barbeque, swimming pool with optional fence, trampoline, and more are just some of the outdoor features. However, the home is just a half hour from downtown so it is simple to leave and explore the city during the day or night.
Across the street is a beautiful lagoon that is perfect for kayaking. Close by in Nordelta is a beautiful 18 hole golf course.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
45 min by car
Manicured garden oasis
Activities of Interest
- Delta Day Tigre - Private Day Tours - Discover the Parana River`s Delta located at only 30 km from Buenos Aires in a one day tour guided by local islanders.
- Parque de la Costa - Visit one of the largest amusement parks in South America!
- Tigre Free Walking Tours - Meet at Tigre Train Station (of the Mitre line) in the wall map, at 10:30 am every Saturday and Sunday for a free walking tour that lasts an hour and a half.
Places of Interest
- Puerto de Frutos - Bustling marketplace with artisan crafts, designer shopping, and great food.
- Delta del Tigre - Book a tour or take the train to this world renowned river and it's main attraction houses, built on the delta and only accessible by boat.
- Museo del Mate - This museum in nearby Tigre plays tribute to the special role of mate in Argentinian culture—and of course, offers both a store and a “Matebar” where guests can consume this unique beverage.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo