Tahoe Vista, California
Lake Tahoe Gem
Lake Tahoe Gem
Peace, serenity, and adventure await you in beautiful Lake Tahoe, California. This laid-back area offers breathtaking scenery, amazing beaches, world-class skiing, miles of trails, an abundance of water sports, and trendy restaurants and bars. With five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,700 squarefeet, this home can be the perfect retreat for your family and friends.
This beautifully designed home has all the feelings of a cozy, wooded cabin, along with all the modern amenities you crave. Tall ceilings in the main living area open the home up, making it entirely welcoming. Plenty of seating has been placed around a wood-burning fireplace, so guests can gather close and warm up at the end of a long, snowy day.
Just behind the living area is the fully equipped chef’s kitchen. The stainless steel appliances throughout the kitchen and ample amount of utensils will make it easy for guests to prepare a hot dinner. In the center of the kitchen, a vintage countertop has been converted into a six person, high top dining table that also doubles as a long island. To the side of the kitchen, is a quaint, breakfast nook with seating for six.
Through the kitchen and past the butler’s pantry, is a formal dining area. Here, guests will find a farmhouse style, dining table with seating for ten. This home truly is the perfect space for entertaining guests or simply bringing everybody closer together.
Everybody in the group is sure to have a cozy place to rest their head with nine beds. The master bedroom has a large, California King with a private bathroom, balcony and Jacuzzi. Two, guest bedrooms are located on the lower floor and each is fit with a queen and private, full bath. Upstairs, guests will find the third guest bedroom that has a full size bed and private loft area. The fun, bunkroom has three, twin size beds, and one full.
If guests are looking to have their own space to sleep, no need to worry! Upstairs with the guest bedrooms, there is a game room with plenty of space to use the home’s luxurious air mattresses. There is even a Connelly pool table, dart board, 60" Flat Screen, and sectional sofa.
Outside, in the fenced in yard, there is a dining table for eight and a hot tub. The spot is the perfect place to ease your muscles after a long day of exploring the great outdoors.
Perhaps the best part about this immaculate home is its phenomenal location. It’s located just one block off of the lake, so you’ll be walking distance to Tahoe Vista and Kings Beach, boat launching sites, 24-hour grocery stores, local restaurants, and hiking trails. Outdoor enthusiasts will be delighted to know that the home is just minutes from ski resorts like Squaw Valley, Northstar, and Alpine Meadows. You’ll also be within 5 miles of the popular Garwoods restaurant, Tahoe City, Casinos, and beautiful Incline Village. Golf courses like Old Brockway, Resort at Squaw, and Incline Village are nearby as well. Take advantage the community bocce ball court and horseshoe pit. No matter what you choose to do, you’re sure to have a phenomenal stay at this gorgeous Lake Tahoe Home!
There is a Tesla Charging Station in the garage if you need some free juice for you electric car.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full + Twin, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Reno International Airport (RNO)
45 minutes by car
Forest and peek lake views.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful spot from above on a 10-minute Emerald Bay helicopter flight. Short but sweet, this aerial tour takes off from South Lake Tahoe and flies you over Emerald Bay.
- Tahoe Adventure Company - Offers kayak, stand up paddle board, bike, hike, snowshoe, and multisport guided adventures and rentals in the Lake Tahoe and Truckee areas.
- Tahoe Photographic Tours - The first and most experienced, personalized scenic guide and photographic service in Lake Tahoe. Concentrates on showing you the very best of Tahoe and takes you to must-see Tahoe locations, and off the beaten path as well.
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village - Upscale shops, refined dining and Lake Tahoe's only five-star slopeside lodging is married to impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier.
- Squaw Valley - One of the finest Lake Tahoe ski resorts in California with olympic memories.
- Vikingsholm - Located in Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe, this magnificent castle is a unique blend of nature's spectacular beauty and man's architectural ingenuity.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo