Buenos Aires, Argentina
Art House Buenos Aires
Art House Buenos Aires
Deemed the "Paris of South America," Buenos Aires has much to offer those who choose to visit. From the shopping, site seeing, and sharing "mate" with locals, you might never want to leave. You can eat world renown steak in the heart of La Boca, the neighborhood where the Tango originated, while enjoy a glass of malbec grown in the western part of the country. Or you can choose to browse the local vendors at the San Telmo flea market and then spend an afternoon relaxing on the boats of Tigre.
The Art House is located in the neighborhood of Palermo - what is considered one of the best areas of Buenos Aires. Surrounded by art galleries, design shops, restaurants, bars, markets, and more, it is conveniently located near the subway, bus, and train stations.
The house features 4 apartments that have recently been fully renovated. Each apartment has it's own kitchen and in total there are 6 bedrooms between the 4 apartments, all 4 of which can each be closed off for privacy if desired. The house is decorated in a fashion that combines art with style by showcasing many local up and coming Argentine artists.
Services available to 3RD HOME members upon request are: housekeeping, private chef, Tango lessons, and guided tours.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 3875 square feet
Twin and Queen
5 guests maximum
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP), Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
17 minutes by car (AEP), 43 minutes by car (EZE)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Fair of the Mataderos - Enjoy the world of gauchos in all its authenticity, and enjoy this incredible peek into Buenos Aires culture! Don't miss out on the delicious street food!
- Rose Garden Walk - When you tire of meandering down the bustling Avenue Libertador, take respite at the city's tranquil rose garden.
- Feria de San Telmo - On Sundays, San Telmo's main drag is closed to traffic and filled with tourists and locals alike, browsing through charming, craft stalls!
- Polo Elite - Experiencing polo in Buenos Aires is a must! Polo Elite will show you what makes this sport so important to the city!
- Complejo Tango - This interactive tango show offers dinner as well as tango lessons after the show!
Places of Interest
- Palermo Soho - This chic part of Palemo houses troves of high-end boutiques, bustling cafes and bars!
- Don Julio - This upscale steakhouse captures the hearts and stomachs of locals and travelers. Experience what the Argentine parrilla is all about!
- The National Museum of Fine Arts - For art aficionados, the National Museum of Fine Arts is an aesthetic wonderland, showcasing international art that spans centuries!
- Recoleta Cemetery - This beloved cemetery—located in the ritzy Recoleta neighborhood—is the resting place of many notable political figures and elites in Argentine history.
- La Boca - This neighborhood is renowned for its colorful, vibrant houses, its soccer team, and of course, tango!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet