Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Ideal for families and small close–knit groups who seek stylish and comfortable private accommodation, the sunset-facing Safari Suites are set in a natural bush environment on the edge of Zambezi National Park and just 4km from Victoria Falls.
The six split-level Safari Suites feature a spacious lounge which opens onto a patio overlooking a small waterhole that attracts bushbuck, warthog and a rich variety of birdlife, and are within walking distance from the restaurants, activities and facilities of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
Each Safari Suite has a lounge with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening onto a patio furnished with a table, chairs and a garden umbrella.
All bedrooms are en-suite and equipped with two three-quarter beds that can be converted to king size beds.
A sofa bed in the TV lounge can accommodate an extra person (recommended for a child 12 years and under).
Each Safari Suite has:
- 46-inch LCD TV screen with satellite TV in the lounge
- Courtesy counter with minibar refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine
- iPod docking station (NB: iPod not supplied)
- A separate adjoining TV lounge with 22-inch LCD monitor for connection to Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 and an iPod docking station (NB: Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 not supplied)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 0 square feet
Queen and King
5 guests maximum
Victoria Falls Airport
Beautiful views of the Victoria Falls fields
Activities of Interest
- Choose from a wide range of activities in Victoria Falls, from a leisurely sunset cruise to unique dining experiences and high adrenaline white water rafting.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is located on a plateau overlooking a waterhole which attracts a variety of wildlife including elephant, buffalo, kudu, waterbuck, impala as well as a large number of bird species.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the spectacular sight of hundreds of vultures swooping down and feeding on leftover meat scraps and bones from the on-site restaurants in front of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge at 1pm daily.
- A bird hide sit, offering the chance to spot a variety of different species, including guinea fowl, kingfishers, shrikes and doves, at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, is a great way to while away an hour, and is suitable for all age groups.
Places of Interest
- In Chobe National Park, experience the thrill of the finest wildlife viewing opportunities from both land and water.
- Indulge in an evening of fine dining at MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, relax over a light meal or sundowner at the Buffalo Bar, both with stunning views of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge’s wildlife-rich waterhole, surrounding bush and spectacular sunsets.
- The Siduli Hide at the edge of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge waterhole offers the incredible opportunity to watch wildlife at very close quarters for a sustained period of time.
Holiday of a lifetime
After mamny many travels to many countries, I was blown away by this. To be hinest, the week before we went I was wondering what we would do once we had seen the Falls. I needn't have worried. Even without getting into the bungee jumping and zip wire opportunities we found something to do every day (bicycle safari, walking with lions, game drive in Botswana, microlight flight over the Falls from Zambia side, fancy dinner on the steam train over the bridge.... there is plenty to do). And if you don;t fancy so much activity, the hotel is beautiful, well appointed and with excellent service. We felt very well looked after by Margaret and all the staff were super friendly and helpful. We used the regular shuttle bus into town all the time where there are plenty of restaurants to choose from if you fancy a change. Or you can eat at the hotel and watch elephants visiting the watering hole. Highly recommended”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo