Perfect Telluride Getaway
Perfect Telluride Getaway
Nestled away from it all is Telluride. Situated in a box canyon and surrounded by 13,000 foot peaks, this three bedroom, two bath, 1,100 square foot condo will truly take you away from it all.
This condo is in a friendly and welcoming neighborhood, encapsulated by rolling mountains full of Colorado foliage. Guests at this home are only a short walk to all of the restaurants, bars, and shopping that the town has to offer. A free shuttle stops outside the door and transports you to the free gondola and world class snow skiing! Come park your car in the dedicated parking spot and don't get back in it until it's time to go home.
On the inside, this condo boasts a unique floor plan that is complete with arches, vaulted ceilings, wood floors, private patio, and gratuitous closet space. The living room, dining area, and kitchen are open to each other providing a warm space for guest’s reception. The cushy sofa in the living room is centered on a flat-screen TV, floor-to-ceiling windows looking onto the patio, and a cozy fireplace.
Up the stairs, lie the bedrooms. The master has vaulted ceilings, a king size bed, flat-screen TV, and large windows that let the warm glow from the mountains flow inside. Attached, is the master bedroom. It has a tiled, walk-in shower with a bench and a view, and a spacious vanity.
Inside the second bedroom is a queen size bed topped with a fluffed, down comforter. There is also a flat screen TV and large closet for storage. Inside the final bedroom, are two, twin beds and corner windows. The second and third bedroom share a large bathroom that has a spacious vanity with cabinet space, and a bathtub/shower.
Experience the colorful legends, over a century of rich history, and Rocky Mountain spirit that envelop the town of Telluride. With an endless array of summer and winter activities, festivals, seasonal special events, and Rocky Mountain adventure. Telluride, Colorado is truly a unique place!
Condo with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Montrose Regional Airport - MTJ
80 minutes by car
Mount Ajax and Cornet Creek!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Colorado 145 Jeep Rentals - The rental of your own personal Jeep Wrangler provides travel at your own pace and an intimate experience with you and your loved ones.
- Absolutely Massage - Over 20 years experience in International Spa Management!
- Telluride Outside - Telluride's premier outdoor guide service, has been in operation since 1984.
Places of Interest
- Bridal Veil Falls - Hike this 365 foot waterfall and find a beautiful overlook of Telluride.
- Imogen Pass - Walk, run, or drive through this scenic mountain pass that connects the small towns of Telluride, CO (8,750 ft.) and Ouray, CO (7,810 ft.).
- Telluride Ski Resort - Beautifully groomed slopes for all levels of skiers. Experience some of the highest points on the mountain to enjoy the outrageous views of the San Juan Mountains.
- 221 South Oak - Chef Eliza adds a creative flare to every high-end plate pulling inspiration from Southern American, Classic French, and fresh Californian cuisines.
- Ajax Peak - A nontechnical 2.5 mile hike to the peak overlooking Telluride.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo