Casuarina Beach House
The New Tweed Coast area (including Kingscliff, South Kingscliff beach Village and Casuarina) is a friendly beachside holiday destination with lots of activities, yet without hustle & bustle, making possible to truly relax and unwind.
Casuarina Beach is a beautiful part of Salt Village and is connected with cycle and walking paths whilst only a 5 minute drive to the restaurants, Salt Bar and Grill and retail outlets.
Architecturally designed and encompassing a 60's beach shack feel this brand new holiday home is still modern and has a touch of luxury. It is also equipped with all of the mod cons to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing.
Downstairs you will find a spacious Queen-sized Master ensuite bedroom and TV perfect for a parents retreat or for guests wanting privacy.
Two other bedrooms have 2 x Bunk beds, 1 with a double bed below and a single bed above and the other with 2x single beds.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are connected with a two way bathroom.
Upstairs there is the 1x King size ensuite bedroom with a sitting area with TV and DVD player. It opens up to balcony plus kitchenette.
The open-plan kitchen is brand new and equipped with all of the mod cons to ensure you will enjoy your holiday. You will be able to cook up a storm while engaging with family and friends.
The living and dining space have views of the beautiful native flora. The kitchen opens up to the back verandah which will allow a cool ocean breeze all year round.
The main lounge room connects with the dining and kitchen and it features a flat screen TV with DVD player and sound system.
The property also features a saltwater swimming pool, BBQ and outdoor dining, gas cooktop, flat screen Apple TV and Netflix (guests will need their own Apple accounts for access). Free WIFI, Nespresso coffee machine, ceiling fans, double lock up garage with parking for 2 vehicles.
You will have beachfront living with your own private gate making you feel as though the beach is your own.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Coolangatta Domestic and International Airport (Gold Coast)
20 minute drive
The beautiful garden and swimming pool, glimpses of ocean through dunes and parkland to rear of house
Linnen and towel hire can be arranged on request
Activities of Interest
- Coastal boardwalk spot wildlife while you walk or cycle along the beachside walkway.
- Snorkel or scuba dive on the Aldinga Reef Aquatic Reserve where there is an underwater trail amongst rock pinnacles or wander through rock pools looking for little creatures.
- Take a day trip to Victor Harbor or Goolwa for a trip on a paddle steamer or steam train.
Places of Interest
- Pristine beaches Salt SLSC patrols are the nearest ocean beach during school holidays.
- The Spa @ Salt one of the largest resort spa in Australia.
- Perfect base to Gold Coast, Byron Bay and the surrounding hinterland.
- Spot a kangaroo in the Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park. Walk along the trails to see this unique area of native vegetation. Quondong, Grevillea, Correa, Pink Gum, Xanthoria and Casuarina are some of the native plants.
- ‘Meet the grower and taste the region’ at the Willunga Farmers Market held every Saturday in Willunga Town Square. ‘With more than 55 stalls selling fresh primary produce from regional farms and Fleurieu Peninsula products.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo