Napa Gated Vineyard Retreat with panoramic view on 34+ Acres
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE DATES ARE ALL 6 NIGHT STAYS AT THIS PROPERTY**
**MAY 11TH - 17TH
MAY 18TH - 24TH
JUNE 4TH - 10TH**
Napa Gated Vineyard Retreat w/panoramic view on 34+ Acres.
High up on the sunny east side of Atlas Peak Appellation above the Napa valley floor, off the beaten path at 1700 elevation, this boutique winery-vineyard sits. Featuring the opportunity to be the VIP guest at a top rated boutique vineyard and winery. Located on 34+ pristine acres of secluded vineyard in the renowned Cabernet Sauvignon region of Atlas Peak in Napa Valley.
A large natural spring-fed lily pond accents the entrance to the secluded quite home. Featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms over 1,650 square feet this one level home allows the utmost privacy. A spacious and great room features a large stone fireplace opens into the kitchen. With all stainless steel appliances and a formal dining table. Leading off the kitchen with spectacular sweeping views dramatic sunsets and clear night sky, the private redwood balcony will sure to be your favorite place.
The home is tastefully decorated in a European country style with a touch of Asia. Spanish terra-cotta tile floors throughout. The Master suite has a king bed with private bath. The cozy
2nd bed room with queen bed, and a twin trundle bed in small den.
The boutique winery is housed in 3,500 square foot cave and showcases their handmade VinRoc cabernet sauvignon. Private tours and tastings are also available. Off beaten path, away from the congested wine tourist trails, this is the perfect countryside retreat & experience the true wine country living.
Location: 8.5 miles 15 minutes beautiful mountain road drive, at 1700 elevation, above sunny east mountain of Napa valley, 25 minutes to down town Napa, 25 minutes to yountville.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1650 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramanto airport
Panoramic views of mountain & vineyard vistas of Foss valley floor, above east mountain of Napa valley, on 1800 elevation, at the heart of Atlas Peak Appeletion.
Additional Fees* There is a $175, winery administration charge.
* Private tour & wine tasting $50 per person by advance appointment only, Refundable if cancelled.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Morimottos - Experience this high-end Japanese cuisine and artful cocktails presented in glamorous yet Zen surroundings.
- Silverado Resort and Spa - Enjoy fine dining, relaxing spa treatments, or the 18-hole championship golf course.
- Napa Valley Horse Company - Ride through the vineyards on horseback!
Places of Interest
- Uptown Theatre Napa - Ultimate destination for live headline entertainment and showcases only the finest acts in music and comedy.
- The French Laundry - Receiving various honors and accolades this restaurant is sure to tickle your taste buds!
- La Toque - Destination for New French cuisine in refined surroundings within the Westin Verasa hotel!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo