New York City, New York
Financial District Loft
Financial District Loft
Massive and bold! Spacious and bright! This loft home in a luxury doorman building sits in the heart of the historic, yet newly revitalized, thriving Financial District.
This triple-exposure, light-filled corner loft boasts huge windows and a generous 2,800 square feet of space with 14' barrel-vaulted ceilings in a spectacular layout. Every ultra-luxurious amenity and finish imaginable is yours in this remarkable full-service building with doorman, gym, and rooftop terrace.
There are three bedrooms total. In the Master bedroom there is a Duxiana King Bed and mounted flat screen TV. The second bedroom has a Tempurpedic Queen bed. There is a third private bedroom with a Queen sofa bed. All beds are adorned with Comphy sheets.
The living space in this airy loft includes a TV area with a 60 inch TV and DVR, an additional seating area with electric fireplace as well as a dining area with welcoming round table.
There is a Sonos music system in the Living room, Dining room and Master bedroom.
After a full day enjoying all the city has to offer indulge in your own private spa bathrooms crafted with floor to ceiling Carrera Italian marble each with a soaking tub, separate stall shower and double vanity sinks.
The kitchen is fully updated with a Wolf gas range, Sub Zero refrigerator, and microwave as well as coffee and Nespresso machines.
Location! Location! Location! No matter what brings you to NYC you won’t find a more convenient place to stay. The Freedom Tower sits at the top of the street and the newly opened Fulton Street Transit Center is just a few doors away allowing you to quickly find yourself anywhere in the city be it the Eastside, Westside, Midtown, Village, Uptown and anywhere in between! It is convenient to everything and super close to Tribeca, SoHo, Brookfield Place (shops and restaurants including Eataly), the Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street and too much more to mention.
Not Appropriate for young children or pets.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet
King, Queen, and Other
6 guests maximum
LaGuardia or John F. Kennedy International AIrport
LGA 41 min by car, JFK 53 min by car, Newark Liberty International 40 min by car
Freedom Tower sits at the top of the street!
Activities of Interest
- Broadway Theatre - Experience a broadway show at the theatre that made them famous!
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Home to the largest collection of art in the U.S.A, containing over two million works, divided amongst seventeen cultural departments.
- NYC Night Life - Customize your night from your pick of sophisticated cocktail dens, friendly dive bars, or bottle-service-only dance clubs.
Places of Interest
- World Trade Center - Take in the world's most closely watched urban renewal project, brimming with innovative architecture, renowned public artwork, and grad dining, and retail!
- Wall Street - Experience the New York Stock Exchange!
- South Street Seaport - Designated historic district featuring the largest concentration of restored 19th-century commercial buildings.
- Tribeca - Explore the districts of SoHo, NoHo, Nolita, NoMad, and Dumbo this concentration of districts!
- SoHo - Famed district for the upscale boutique, commercial, and international shopping experience.
- Brooklyn Bridge - This cable suspension bridge is one of grandest the oldest in the U.S.A!
- Statue of Liberty - Come see the lady who welcomed immigrants to Ellis island. Learn all about the park at the on-site museum!
- Battery Park - Take in the memorials, enjoy the waterfront gardens, and attractions!
- Central Park - Enjoy the boathouse cafe, Belvedere Castle, Dairy visitor center and gift shop, as well as the numbers gardens and monuments!
- Fulton Street Transit Center makes it easy to get anywhere in NYC!
Wonderful base in the heart of Manhattan
Our family had a wonderful stay as this very bright, airy and spacious apartment. It was wonderfully located, had all the modern comforts you could wish for, exceptionally comfortable and the owner was exceptionally helpful and welcoming - we would go back in a heart beat. Many thanks.”
Terrific Stay at the Financial Distric Loft!
We had a great time at the Financial District Loft. The loft was spacious, comfortable and well equipped. Mary was extremely gracious and accommodating. There is so much to do in The City . We hope to come back soon. Thank you Mary! ”
Our time in New York city was extraordinary. Mary´s comfortable, spacious and beautiful loft is really well located. Mary made this unforgettable experience of New York city possible for us. She provided us with all the information we needed to feel at home in her city. She was extremely helpful and kind to us. We highly recommend Financial District Loft. Thank you Mary!”
Financial District Loft
This condo is very well located in New York and very spacious and lovely. Mary couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating. She answered all of my questions and always right away. It made our stay so much easier to have her to consult with about events and venues, grocery store locations etc. It was a memorable week and we hope to stay there again in the future. Janie Stewart ”
Couldn't be better!
We had a fantastic time in the financial district loft! Mary, the host, was so helpful throughout our stay! The loft is really a house in the sky. The open floor plan makes it easy to spend time with family away from the hustle and bustle. The decor is welcoming and makes you feel at ease as soon as you enter. The location is perfect steps to the One World Trade centre and fulton street station you can get anywhere in a matter of minutes! We would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an authentic but very special New York experience. Many thanks Mary!”
City living at it's best!
Great apartment! Tons of space. Great Host! Thank you Mary!”
Host and Apartment are both Fantastic!
What can I say....the host and the apartment are both fantastic. The host made sure everything was perfect for my stay and the apartment was very spacious. We entertained there for members two nights and the apartment had everything we needed to host a small party. High ceilings, well equipped kitchen, stereo and TV, Wi-fi, doorman, roof top deck, easy location and appointed perfect for a weeks stay. Highly recommend. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility