Can Viki is a beautiful modern and recently built villa featuring 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in an arresting location on the island.
Done in a way that mixes the contemporary with the traditional, it is the perfect spot for a trip to Ibiza.
The villa is located in the countryside and just 2 minutes away from famous calas like Cala Nova, Cala Leña, and a few more.
Its situated in the north east of the island, the true heart of Ibiza. A very peaceful area in the countryside where there is a feeling of being in the wild but what makes it unique is that its so close to the beach. Also you can get to San Carlos town in 5 minutes by car, to Santa Eulalia town in 10 minutes, Ibiza in 15-20 minutes.
The famous Las Dalias Market is less than 10 minutes away from the house, you can find clothes and typical products and its open all year long.
It is also close to many of the best local and authentic payes restarurants in the island like: Bigotes (5min), Salvador- Pou des lleó (10min), Cas Payes (10min). Also more top-end restaurants such as Ses Escoles (10min), Cicale (10min), Atzaró (10min) and many more are not far away either.
Santa Eulalia is the second largest town in the island and its full of nice restaurants a port where you can rent a boat to go to the beautiful island of Formentera, and other water activities such as diving, fishing and water skiing.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5382 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
20 mins by car
The beautiful Mediterranean sea
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit Ibiza's famous Hippy Markets, one of the islands top attractions. The biggest Markets are the Punta Arabí Hippy Market on Wednesday in Es Caná and the Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturday in San Carlos
- Water-sports, including diving, windsurfing, sailing, parasailing, banana-boat and pedals can be found on most of Ibiza's beaches
Places of Interest
- Visit The Castle of Ibiza featuring beautiful architecture atop Dalt Villa, a mountain on top of the city besides the harbour.
- If you are wanting to make a full day of it, a day trip to Formentera is a great option for all the family. Take one of the regular ferries which depart from most resorts during the summer months to the island, then hire a bike to explore the area
- Take a short boat trip to the beautiful island of Es Vedra, with amazing landscape and rock formations and crystal clear water.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo