Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Savor true privacy and tranquility on the island of Providenciales (Provo), located within the unspoiled Northwest Point Nature Reserve. This first floor floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,500 sq. ft. beach front condominium offers its guests privacy and seclusion on Northwest Point with easy access to all of Provo's beach, dining, resort and excursion infrastructure within an easy half hour drive. You'll also enjoy unobstructed ocean views with this condo!
The living area is furnished with comfortable padded wicker sofa chairs that perfectly accent the island motif. Directly behind is a dining area with a table that seats up to 6. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets for storage and counter space for food prep.
Both bedrooms are bright and colorful with beach inspired decor and have ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom also has a private entrance to the balcony and enjoys breezy ocean views. The balcony is furnished with a patio table and chairs for outdoor meals overlooking the ocean and beach below.
Onsite, you'll find a private beach, restaurant, outdoor pool, and hot tub. Paddle boards and kayaks are also available.
Northwest Point Resort shares Provo's Northwest Point Nature Reserve with only one other complex, the private Amanyara Resort. Therefore, Northwest Point's beaches and crystal clear waters, such as renown Malcolm's Road Beach, can feel like your own private oasis.
World class snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, and Caribbean exploration excursions to fulfill any adventure desires await you!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Providenciales International Airport
15 minutes by car
Beachfront- located in a secluded and unspoiled Caribbean nature reserve
Activities of Interest
- Take to the seas for a boating or diving expedition
- Keep a lookout for JoJo the dolphin! Declared a national treasure in 1989, he can be seen often in Grace Bay
- Visit West Harbour Bluff to discover a small peninsula with sea cliffs, an open faced cave, and about a mile of secluded beach
- Explore, beachcomb, birdwatch, an snorkel (when conditions allow) at Northwest Point Marine Natural Park
- Hike along Bird Rock Trail
- Go for a horseback ride along the beach- there are two stables that offer rides!
- Board a cruise to the Caicos Cays
- Paddle a kayak in the wetlands
- Parasail over Grace Bay!
Places of Interest
- Malcolm's Road Beach- pristine and secluded
- Grace Bay Beach- voted best beach in the world by TripAdvisor in 2016!
- World class scuba diving
- Chalk Sound National Park
- Providenciales Designated World's Top Island in 2015
- Cheshire Hall Plantation- best preserved set of plantation-era ruins on Providenciales
- Caicos Conch Farm
- The Hole- a natural limestone sinkhole located in the Long Bay Hills area of Providenciales (Be very careful and do not climb! There are no guardrails and the site can be dangerous)
- The award winning Provo Golf Club offers an intriguing course set amongst low limestone and small ponds. The grounds also abound with bird life, including flamingos, herons and egrets.
My husband and I had a wonderful time in the Turks. We could have used another week to fully 'explore' everything. Your place was just perfect and the location was wonderful. Being out of the way was actually a pleasant pleasure. We were able to do most of the things on your recommendation list. Thank you!”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo