Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Senner Chalet sits with a grandstand view of the mountain perched in private neighborhood just 2 minutes from the ski trails.
A gorgeous 6 bedroom, 4 bath chalet authentically constructed by European craftsmen the home bears murals and imported furniture that convey the cultural heritage of the owners throughout – right down to the cowbells hanging over the deck.
Experience the delight and charm of an authentic Bavarian Chalet set in the mountains of Steamboat where the only thing missing from the picture might be Julie Andrews singing the Sound of Music! The cozy Great Room with heavy beamed ceilings and real wood burning fireplace is a central gathering room for living, dining, and entertaining for the week.
The fully equipped kitchen provides everything that your group will need to dine and entertain at home. A full complement of appliances, utensils, and cookware will allow you to take advantage of staying in a home and not feel that you have to eat out on vacation. A large deck opens off the living room for outdoor grilling and enjoyment of the panoramic views before you.
The dining table seats up to 10. Set adjacent to the kitchen you can enjoy delicious meals together to recap the adventures of the day on the mountain.
On the main level the Master bedroom with TV offers a King bed with private bathroom. A recent remodel has added a 6th bedroom on this level with two twin beds and an adjacent private bathroom.On the upper level there are two King bedrooms with TV that share a hallway bathroom. On the lower level there is one Queen bedroom and a bunk room with two sets of twin bunks that share a full bathroom.
The chalet also offers a large steam room inside, and private outdoor hot tub for relaxing after a day of skiing and snowboarding. On the lower level the rec room also with wood burning fireplace provides an additional living area with a TV and Blu-Ray DVD player.
Senner Chalet also offers one heated garage parking space with ample driveway parking for 3 – 4 more, although vehicles are not needed in the winter as our complimentary shuttle service picks up from the driveway.
Bedroom with Shared Bath - King
Bedroom with Shared Bath - King
Master Bedroom with Private Bath - King
Bunk Room With Private Bathroom - Bunk bed Twin/Twin And Twin Trundle
Bedroom with Shared Bath - Queen
Bunk Room with Shared Bath - Bunk bed Twin/Twin And Bunk bed Twin/Twin
~~ Amenities include:
Wireless Internet Hot Tub - Private Ski Shuttle Family / Kid Friendly Pet Friendly Essential Items All Natural Toiletries
Media Room Humidifier TV - Cable Gas BBQ Grill Dishwasher Flat Panel TV in great room Hair Dryers Washer / Dryer Microwave Fireplace - Woodburning Iron Balcony Patio Deck Sauna Secure Bike Storage Parking - 1 Car Garage Non Smoking Property Carbon Monoxide Detectors Safety Manual First Aid Kit Fire Extinguishers Smoke Detector
*Catered Meals Available
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4100 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
15 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Airport (Hayden) / Denver International Airport
30 minutes by car, 24.9 miles
Grandstand view of the mountain.
Additional FeesMandatory $350 Concierge Service:
Senner Chalet includes conceige and managed service by Moving Mountains at $350.00 per week. This fee is paid by Guest directly to the Concierge at Moving Mountains.
The Concierge Service includes:
- Welcome Amenity (wine/nuts/cookies/granola/jerky)
- Concierge services both pre-arrival and throughout the stay
- Onsite personal check in and property walk through
- On call local area & ski shuttle service from 8:00am – 10:00pm (winter)
Also available are private chef meals and the full service Luxury Catered Chalet for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- With all the mountain terrain and incredible rivers around Steamboat, the summers offer river tubing, rafting, hiking and rock climbing.
- Enjoy watching the Winter Sports Club Ski Jumping session downtown at Howelsen Hill.
- Carl's Tavern is a great place to go for cold beer and fresh eats!
- Steamboat hosts festivals, concerts, rodeos, races, and more!
Places of Interest
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs is the perfect spot for relaxing after a long day of hiking or skiing. You are your family will surely enjoy soaking in the 104 degree mineral waters of this natural spring!
- Adventurous at heart? Saddleback Ranch is where you ought to be! This 4th Generation cattle ranch offers snowmobile tours, ATV tours, hunting, tubing and cattle drives. Make sure you check out the Longhorn Warming Lodge and grab a drink and bite to eat!
- Make sure you reserve dinner at least one night for E3 Chophouse. This restaurant serves up range to table fare, featuring beef straight from Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Fly fishing, golf, stand-up paddle boarding, hot air balloon tours, and mountain biking are just a few of the activities that Steamboat offers up in the summer.
The house is so spacious.....and clean. Beautiful views from the location. It was like you were in a Swiss Chalet. The only drawback I felt was the extra $350.00 that had to be paid to the local real estate lodging firm. It was not worth the money. Other than that, it was a nice stay in Steamboat.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet