Caldes de Malavella, Spain
Course-side Villa - PGA Catalunya
Located in North Eastern Spain, only 5 minutes drive from Girona airport, 20 minutes from the Costa Brava beaches and less than an hour from Barcelona, this immaculate brand new 4-bed designer villa is nestled in the glorious luxury contemporary resort of PGA Catalunya.
The home is located in the area of La Selva Villas, which is a collection of spacious and exceptionally finished homes for entertaining friends and family, set in a private garden enclave nestled between the fairways of the Stadium Course.
The 4 bedroom villa was designed by Francesc y Damia Ribas Arquitectos and features: oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, a Bulthaup gourmet kitchen and air conditioning.
PGA Catalunya Resort is ranked the number 1 golf course in Spain and offers glorious views to its golfers. A typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
But the resort is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, and King
8 guests maximum
Girona or Barcelona
15 min from Girona Airport, 60min from Barcelona Airport
The beautiful golf course and landscape of PGA Catalunya
Activities of Interest
- Costa Brava beaches for all water/sea activities.
- PGA Catalunya is the number 1 ranked course in Spain. In addition to the golf, you can also play tennis, ski, take a boat out, ride a horse, hike, or jump on a bike.
- Tennis, skiing, yachting, equestrian, walking and cycling.
- Hiking in the Pyrenees (90 min) and Barcelona football at Camp Nou.
Places of Interest
- Barcelona: From the mountains to the beach, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour away
- Girona is a great city. Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- Costa Brava, beautiful sandy beaches on Mediterranean Sea, within 1h reach many historical / medieval villages around Costa Brava, some from ancient roman times
- The Beach Club at Santa Marta is situated within the ‘Mar I Muntanya’, Costa Brava’s famously rugged and golden sand coastline. Boasting some of the finest beaches in Spain, this region of Catalonia is picture perfect and what postcards are made of.
The house was nice and fairly comfortable. I was there for 2 weeks. The first week we were 6 people, the second week were were 8. The house was not totally equipped, as we had to purchase towels and paper products during our stay. The house is located on 2 golf courses, and is centrally located for easy access to many sight seeing destinations. The owner arranged for easy access to the house, and for easy departure.”
Ideal for a golfer, but even though I do not play the game, I loved the location. Perfectly situated for exploring the Costa Brava, the house is a nice home base for this rich region of Spain. There are dozens of beautiful villages and small cities nearby, full of scenery, beaches, historical buildings, and Graeco-Roman ruins. The house is confortable for three or four couples. The community swimming pool is a few steps away. The nearby hotel and clubhouse have good restaurants.and more facilities.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility