Vilamoura Marina, Portugal
This is without doubt one of the best villas in the region.
Set in the first development built in Vilamoura it benefits from a rare elevated position with long views stretching 20 miles.
It is architecturally interesting, with many curved rooms, including a circular master bedroom, with dressing room and en-suite shower room.
We have 6 terraces with seating all around the house so there is always the option of some sun or shade at any time of day.
We're only 20 minutes walk to the nearest beaches and close to a range of famous golf clubs which make this area such a popular destination.
Vilamoura is a coastal paradise awaiting your discovery.
Oozing with lush vegetation and a vibrant lifestyle, Vilamoura was awarded the status of the largest, most prestigious resort in Europe in 2012 and offers endless enjoyment for holiday makers and residents alike.
There are gorgeous beaches that have been awarded the coveted blue flag status, surrounded by championship golf courses, and a dazzling marina that has won the award for best marina in Portugal consecutively for the last 4 years.
Vilamoura is home to a variety of lively bars, restaurants and trendy boutiques. Centred around the Marina,Vilamoura buzzes with movement all day and slips into breathtaking sunsets as the exhilarating nightlife begins to warm up while the sun cools down.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Other
9 guests maximum
20 minutes by car/taxi
Long elevated views of the beach and Marina which are just a 20 minute walk away
Activities of Interest
- Horse Riding. There are many riding centres throughout the Algarve, many of which offer lessons for beginners.
- Markets. People love to visit Algarve fairs and markets - one of the best known is the Saturday morning market in Loulé which has a huge selection of goods.
- Sailing & Boat Trips. There are several Marinas along the Algarve coast. The biggest is at Vilamoura.
- Golf. There are many and varied Algarve golf courses, for which the region is justly famous.
Places of Interest
- Enjoy an entertaining day out at the fascinating Zoomarine Park. Discover the mysteries of the sea through a range of exhibitions and shows featuring dolphins, seals, sharks and other exotic marine life
- The characteristic mountain spa water town of Monshique is worth a visit.
- For a day out, drive to the beautiful Spanish town of Seville, only 2 hours away, Famous for its bullfights and elegant flamenco.
- Visit the culturally beautiful town of Faro with its strong Roman influence.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet