Monteleone d'Orvieto - Terni, Italy
Mazzini 31 is located in the heart of the town of Monteleone D’Orvieto in Umbria - one of the most beautiful spots in the Valley of the Chiana where Etruscans once roamed. It is centrally located on the border of Umbria and Tuscany and is less than 2 hours from Rome and Florence, less than one hour from Siena and Arezzo and within a half hour of the city of Perugia.
Mazzini 31 is a truly unique vacation destination located in one of the most charming corners of Umbria. It is a luxurious and romantic residence with its own private pool, spa and wine cellar perched on a cliff with a majestic view of a fertile Tuscan valley....a private retreat designed for travelers seeking to rest, explore, and enjoy the beauty of the area.
The home is located inside a medieval palazzo which has been modified over four centuries. An elegant noble residence in the 1800s, key features are the beautiful second floor terrace, the vaulted stables and underground caves that were used to store local wine and olive oil production,
The villa became “Mazzini 31” in 2012 after we purchased it in a state a disrepair. During the process of renovation we discovered its inner beauty as we stripped away layers of wallpaper, paint and plaster to reveal an enchanting combination of wall and ceiling frescoes which span four centuries. With the love and passion that distinguish all of our projects we infused this noble treasure trove with elements of luxurious modern design that transformed it into a unique residence with 21st century comforts and old world charm.
We look forward to having you stay and enjoy this special place and we will personally help you make your vacation here a memorable one.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2300 square feet
King, King, and Full
6 guests maximum
Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (Rome) - FCO
1hr and 50 mins by car
Stunning views of the Umbrian countryside
Additional FeesAdditional services such as a chef, a dedicated driver, a masseur and cooking classes can be organized on request at a fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tasting sessions and tours to the various vineyards and cellars of the most important wineries in Umbria are an easy drive from the property.
- Hiking paradise with great countryside trails all accross the region.
Places of Interest
- For the art lovers this region is perfect with amazing pieces to be found in nearby towns including art treasures from Piero dela Francesca, Perugino and other Renaissance masters.
- The cultural and artistic gems of Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Orvieto and Todi can be reached in no more than an hour by car.
- The magnificent basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is not far.
- Visit the nearby historic town of Monteleone with its original medieval boundary walls and beautifully preserved northern gate and "Torrione" (Big Tower) offering wonderful views of Umbrian and Tuscan countryside.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet