This fantastic Trullo farmhouse is immersed in nature and is inspired by the true Apulian tradition, here you can enjoy unforgettable sunsets and exquisite wine tasting and gastronomic experiences typical of this splendid region.
The residence is comprised of 3 independent units collectively sleeping a total of between 13 and 15 people. The largest one, Il Melograno, can accomodate 7 people (4 adults plus 3 children), the mid-size one, il Guardiano, can accommodate 6 people (4 adults plus 2 children) and the small one, Trullo di Luna, 2 people, but this is reserved to the owner who may occasionally stay there. If Trullo Luna is free the maximum occupancy can go up to 15 people but this must be agreed directly with owner after the booking.
The property has been recently renovated to a very high standard and features a fully equipped kitchen and modern bathrooms.
The swimming pool has a natural shape and is surrounded by aromatic plants.The Magna water purification system turns the pool into a Wellness experience, used for joint pain relief and better sleeping thanks to the presence of magnesium and potassium.
Guests will also have the opportunity to experience horseback riding available at a nearby riding center.
PLEASE NOTE this property, by the owner's choice, is not equipped with wifi, air conditioning or satellite TV. Guests are invited to enjoy this beautiful location in full relaxation.
The ideal spot to relax and recharge your batteries in perfect harmony with nature and wildlife.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1700 square feet
Queen, Queen, Full, and Full
15 guests maximum
Bari or Brindisi International Airport
1hr or 40 mins by car
Views over peaceful Apulian countryside.
Activities of Interest
- Don't miss the spectacular limestone caves of Castellana, containing an incredible range of underground landscapes, with extraordinary stalactite and stalagmite formations.
- Don't miss the natural wonders of the sea caves at Castro and Santa Maria di Leuca.
- Beaches on the Adriatic coast (both sandy or rocky) are less than half an hour drive, whilst the stunning sandy Ionian coast is just a little further towards the south.
Places of Interest
- The popular hill towns of Ostuni, Martina Franca, Cisternino & Ceglie Messapica are all within a short drive away and are full of wonderful restaurants, bars & shops including locally produced ceramics, baskets and jewellery.
- The “Florence of the South”, Lecce is just 1 hours drive offering stunning Baroque architecture.
- The Dolmens and Menhirs are a testament to the importance of this region in the prehistoric age and worth a look.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer