Boca Raton / Delray Beach, Florida
Boca Bay Tiki House
Boca Bay Tiki House
This wonderful 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,298 sq. ft. home is situated on a deep water canal off the intracoastal waterway and close to the beautiful beaches of Delray and Boca Raton. The tropical patio has a southeast exposure, a pool, large deck, and tiki hut simply perfect for relaxing with morning coffee or happy hour cocktails.
The home has a spacious floorplan, offering a comfortable, well-lit living area that leads to a formal dining room with a table that seats 6. A separate sitting room has a nice lounging area and a casual dining table that seats 4. This room leads out to the back patio, which has a counter and bar seating for 3. The kitchen has plenty of counter space and a spacious layout for preparing meals together. A third lounge area has a plush white sectional sofa and a large screen TV- an ideal space for movie nights!
There are two master bedroom suites (one which has two desk areas in case you need to attend to any work while away from home) with adjoining baths. They are located on opposite sides of the house, creating perfect private spaces for two couples or groups, giving each their own privacy.
The back patio features a tiki hut that provides shade for one of your outdoor dining tables, great when you need some respite from the sun. The second is uncovered for when you'd prefer to catch some nice rays and watch boats go by while sipping your morning coffee or an evening cocktail. Adjacent from the dining areas is a pool where you can enjoy refreshing swims throughout your stay.
This home is in a spectacular location between Ft, Lauderdale-Hollywood International and Palm Beach International airports. It is less than 10 minutes from world renowned Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, which offers dining, shopping, beaches, night life, art and music festivals, green markets, etc. It is also less than 10 minutes from Mizner Park, featuring dining, shopping, the Boca Raton Museum of Art, Amphitheater, Jazziz Jazz Club, etc.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3298 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport or Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
30 minutes by car to either airport
Intracoastal water views
Activities of Interest
- Explore the many beaches of the area
- Hire a boat or go on a sight-seeing boat tour
- Book a tee time- Palm Beach County is home to 140 or so golf courses!
- Browse the Boca Raton Museum of Art, a showcase for 19th century pieces
- Check out the Wick Theatre and Costume Museum for a unique dinner and a show experience, along with an amazing collection of costumes from Broadway shows
- Pack a picnic and visit the Daggerwing Nature Center, where you can enjoy nature along the boardwalks and from an observation deck
- Take a guided canoe trip through the intercostal in James A. Rutherford Park
Places of Interest
- Delray Beach
- World renown Atlantic Avenue- visit for restaurants, shops, bars, and nightlife
- Mizner Park
- Boca Raton Museum of Art-
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center- has a boardwalk, butterfly garden, and sea tanks
- South Inlet Park
- Spanish River Park
- Red Reef Park
- FAU Stadium
The location was awesome, The closest beach is Delray and is a 5 min drive, the water is crystal clear and amazing. We had a great time.”
Boca Bay Crib!
We had a great stay at the Boca Bay Colony house. The home is in a great location and has an awesome view of the channel. We relaxed by the pool, enjoyed an offshore fishing trip, and spent a couple of nights in South Beach. I definitely recommend this house and look forward to a return trip! Jess Washburn”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet