Los Cabos San Lucas, Mexico
Rancho San Lucas - Los Cabos - 2 Bedroom Penthouse
Grand Solmar - 2 Bedroom Penthouse
On the tip of the Baja Peninsula, nestled into the wall of Land’s End, sits the stunning Grand Solamar – an exciting property with an elevated standard of luxury. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of the Grand Solmar. Every detail is considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the subterranean passages for the staff. This extraordinary resort highlights personal service, top-level luxury accommodations and a close proximity to everything Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos have to offer. Grand Solmar is your next destination for a perfect vacation.
The Grand Solmar 2 Bedroom Penthouse is a stunning 2945 square foot, 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxurious residence. The master retreat has a king sized bed that is appointed in vibrant, crisp linens that correspond beautifully with the Baja landscape. The ensuite bathroom features marble floors and vanities. There is also a jacuzzi tub - the perfect spot to relax after a day at the beach!
The second bedroom features 2 full sized beds. There is also a queen Murphy bed to accommodate additional guests. The second and third bathrooms are appointed with marble counters and floors.
This stunning 2 Bedroom Penthouse offers you a fully equipped kitchen. You will undoubtedly enjoy the different seating options in your own studio, dining and living areas. Step out onto your private terrace and take in the view of the Pacific as you unwind with a cocktail from your wet bar.
At the Grand Solmar, every luxury is within reach! You will stand in amazement over the location impossibly situated between cliff and sea. The beautiful, private beach with sparkling blue waters beckon you for a day in the sun and the sand. Enjoy the views for the Grand Solmar Infinity edge pools with swim-up dining. White-canvassed cabanas complete with poolside massages also wait you!
Grand Solmar features a variety of restaurants to entice your culinary palate. Enjoy dining on local, organic ingredients that feature tantalizing flavors from Baja. You may want to dine poolside, in one of the sumptuous restaurants or even in your own villa taking in the exceptional views from your private terrace. Whatever your whim, the choice is yours. A seasoned staff awaits you with hands folded for the next opportunity to serve.
Spend a day in the spa as relaxation and leisure take hold. The Grand Solmar Sea Spa Cabañas are located at the beautiful Land’s End Terrace just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the light caress of a gentle sea breeze and the soothing sound of ocean waves while achieving total relaxation. The Sea Spa Cabañas offers a menu of innovative services in a breath taking location. This is one experience you don’t want to miss.
The Grand Solmar Fitness Center provides you with a wide variety of state-of-the-art programs to help you and your loved ones exercise while on vacation.
Grand Solmar also provides a fantastic Kids Club where your children have an exciting schedule of activities to enliven their vacation to the Baja Peninsula. They will enjoy making livelong friendships as they participate in pool activities and work on different crafts all under the supervision of trained and loving staff.
Interior decor, layout and view may differ from photos of sample Grand Solmar property herein.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|315 Properties
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2945 square feet
King and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Cabo San Lucas International Airport/ San Jose del Cabo
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Try one of the stunning golf courses that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. Some courses include Troon Golf at Palmilla Golf Club or Tiger Woods’ El Cardonal at Diamante.
- World-class sport fishing, including Bisbee’s Black & Blue, the world’s richest billfish tournament.
- Take an off-road expeditions to ancient petroglyphs and road trips to 300-hundred year old missions.
- Other activities include surfing, diving, jet skis, boat tours, whale watching trips, zip lining, rock climbing, hiking, ATVs and other adventures.
Places of Interest
- The Arch at Land’s End is the most iconic spot in all of Cabo. The point where the Sea or Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Don’t miss a fun boat trip to this unique spot, try a water-taxi or a cruise.
- Enjoy shopping at the Puerto Paraiso Entertainment Plaza! The Plaza features indoor shopping and entertainment. You will enjoy the afternoon with cascading waterfalls, restaurants, and open areas for strolling and relaxing.
- Discover the fascinating past of Los Cabos at the Los Cabos Museum of Natural History, located in Amelia Wilkes Square, a couple blocks from the Marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility