San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Villa
Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Villa
This incredible 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 5,000 sq. ft. home is located inside one of the best golf courses in the region, Ventanas de San Miguel. The property has 360 degree views to the golf course and amazing views to the town. It is 5 minutes away from downtown and shuttle is provided.
You'll enter the residence to a large open lounge room featuring exposed brick with several sleek couches and a fireplace. Glass doors offer outside views, and massive windows installed above the door and in the corner of the room offer an abundance of natural sunlight. The dining room has a beautiful wood-carved table that seats 6. The kitchen is partly separated by a bar counter that serves as an additional seating (bar stools) and food or drink preparation area. The kitchen itself is fully equipped and very open. Outside on the ground floor patio, there is a fireplace and smaller dining table with four chairs for an al fresco lunch or evening drinks.
There are four bedrooms in the home. One bedroom contains a king bed, the second a queen bed, the third a full bed, and two twin beds in the fourth bedroom. A second living area is upstairs, providing comfortable lounging sofas an a large screen tv for relaxing movie nights.
The property has 360 degree views to the golf course and amazing views to the town. It has a two level rooftop equipped with a grill, a fire-pit and a lounge. Perfect for spending the evenings with friends! The golf resort is fully staffed and you'll have access to special rates for green fees.
Ventanas de San Miguel was designed by Nick Faldo, one of the most successful golfers known to date. The villas and luxury homes on the property are surrounded by nature and located only 4 minutes from downtown San Miguel. The golf course itself is challenging and its location is unsurpassed. It features durable Kentucky Blue Grass on the fairways and soft but resilient Bent Grass on the greens. The course offers views of the city, mountains, and the Parroquia (a beautiful church which is the centerpiece of San Miguel de Allende).
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Most amazing views of San Miguel de Allende
The golf resort is fully staffed and you'll have access to special rates for green fees.
Activities of Interest
- Dine at the club restaurant, El Bunker
- Enjoy a Mexican take on tapas complimented by a tamarind margarita while watching the city light up for the night
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti
- Head to La Gruta (20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende) to visit hot springs where you can spend a whole day taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage, or lounging around one of the pools
Places of Interest
- Fabrica La Aurora- houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese!
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri- inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order
- San Agustín- a 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros!
- Áperi- this restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients
- Jardín Botánico El Charco del Ingenio- an 88-hectare botanic garden, wildlife and bird sanctuary, and recreational/ceremonial space
- Centro Histórico- San Miguel's historic quarter where you'll find restaurants, museums, hotels, and boutiques
Great place to rest.
We had a great weekend at Ventanas. If you are looking to spend sometime out of the city in San Miguel this is a great place. Nice views, great golf and a nice home. Thank you much for all. ”
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet