Amelia Island, Florida
Amelia Island Retreat
Amelia Island Retreat
This expansive 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,031 sq. ft. oceanfront property was beautifully renovated in 2010 and designed to resemble a luxury New York town home. The property is nestled in an ecological maritime environment within a gated community, which features a large pristine swimming pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and a private tennis court for residents and guests.
Entering the house, you'll notice the expansive living room which features a comfortable oversized sofa, two plush armchairs, and a fireplace. The dining area is lit by a delicate chandelier in the center of the room, above a glass table that seats 6. Additional seating is available at the kitchen corner bar, which has chairs for 4. The chef's kitchen is complete with Sub-Zero Wolf and Miele appliances, a wine cooler, and granite countertops.
Hardwood floors are featured throughout the home. French doors open from the living room to a wall-to-wall glass terrace which boasts 180 degree ocean views. The enclosed terrace has a beautiful stone floor and ample patio furniture to accommodate your group. There is also a desk and chair for reading, writing, or catching up on any work that needs to be completed while you're away.
The king master bedroom suite opens to the terrace via a sliding glass door and has incredible views of the ocean. The ensuite master bath includes onyx detailing, an over-sized rain and steam shower, custom his/her vanities, and a master closet.
Both of two additional bedrooms offer a peek at the ocean from the adjoining balcony. One has a queen bed while the other contains two twin beds. Each guest bedroom has its own full bath.
The Amelia Island Retreat building is a 2 story property with a total of twelve units. This property is on the second floor. Covered parking is available for up to two vehicles.
Located just off the coast of northeast Florida, Amelia Island is easy to reach, but difficult to forget! With 13 miles of beautiful, uncrowded beaches, abundant native wildlife, and pristine waters, this barrier island has long been a cherished place for visitors and residents alike.
**Please note this property does not allow smoking, pets or service animals.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2031 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, beach, property grounds, and pool.
Activities of Interest
- Take advantage of 117 holes of stunning world-class golf, including ocean front holes and oak-lined fairways
- Enjoy events such as Concours d'Elegance, The Shrimp Festival, Celebrating the Arts - Blues Festival, Jazz Festival, and Chamber Music Festival
- Meet some of the island's most famous residents: manatees, sea turtles, dolphins and dozens of bird species
- Discover what sea turtles have known for centuries. Amelia Island is a sanctuary for Loggerhead, Green and Leatherback Sea Turtles
- Challenge yourself with surfing lessons, paddle boarding, yoga, horseback riding on the beach, Segway through a historic plantation, bicycle under a canopy of live oaks, or kayak into the meandering back water
- The marina is the doorway to the Amelia River and Atlantic Ocean, once traveled by pirates and adventure seeking enthusiasts. Create your own journey via sailboat, an eco tour or take a fishing charter into the beautiful waterways
Places of Interest
- 13 miles of pristine uncrowded beach is ideal for fishing, kayaking through the marshes, or hopping on a surfboard or paddle board
- Lush landscape of maritime forest, marshlands and beaches
- Discover Fernandina Beach's 50 block downtown historic district
- Biking and hiking trails through several state parks
- There are more than 70 distinctive restaurants featuring fresh seafood and produce, authentic international specialities, fine dining experiences, and oceanfront views
- Fort Clinch State Park is a perfect location to absorb the natural beauty and history of the island. Along with wonderful photo opportunities, go back to 1864 with an on site soldier dressed in Civil War attire
Amelia Island Retreat.
There is no question that this is the best 3rd Home property that we have ever visited. The location is great, being right on the beach and the residence is decorated in such a manner that it should be a model for all 3rd. Home properties. Ron and Dorothy Cheeley are great hosts and make the extra effort to assure that their guests have a relaxing vacation experience.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo