San Cataldo - Lecce, Italy
Family Room at Elegant Farmhouse in idyllic Apulia countryside
This wonderful Masseria (typical Apulian farmhouse) is set in an idyllic scenery surrounded by two hectares of land.
Located in an area subject to strict building constraints to further protect the local landscape, this property offers a great combination of unspoiled nature and utter relaxation.
The site is ideally furnished and perfect for a couple or a family of 4 thanks to the sofa bed.
The large living area features a beautiful veranda on both sides and an additional bathroom.
The farmhouse enjoys spacious green areas thanks to the large plot of land it is build on.
The garden adjacent to the house is equipped with sofas, tables and hammocks for complete relaxation.
There is also a beautiful pool which guarantees complete privacy.
The green spaces found here are the backdrop and primary setting for the entire property.
From the pool and you can enjoy a drink with friends or family while admiring breathtaking sunsets.
Included in the booking guests will benefit from a daily housekeeping service.
This property is fully sustainable and completely self sufficient in terms of energy requirements it is in fact equipped with its own photo-voltaic, thermal and rainwater recovery systems. The garden features only native plants and thanks to the owner's complete no light pollution approach, star gazing at night is a unique experience.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 950 square feet
4 guests maximum
Brindisi Airport - BDS
40 mins by car
Beautiful and peaceful olive groves all around
- Fresh daily breakfast provided at €15 per person.
- On request, car transfers and a private chef can be arranged for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cradle of the Griko culture, the Grecìa Salentina, invites you on a riveting journey to discover rock settlements, archaeological areas and underground oil mills.
- You will find great shopping and culinary greatness in the characteristic nearby town of Otranto.
- Don't miss the natural wonders of the sea caves at Castro and Santa Maria di Leuca.
Places of Interest
- The beautiful Baroque town of Lecce, the capital of the Salento region, with its churches and palazzos embroidered in stone is a great day out
- The Dolmens and Menhirs are a testament to the importance of this region in the prehistoric age and worth a look.
Absolutely Incredible 5/5
Wow! What a special place! Vincenzo was a kind and attentive host. He frequently left wine and snacks out for us. The pool was chilly but beautiful. Our rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious. The common areas welcoming...and made us feel at home. It sits in a quiet place surrounded by olive groves and is only a 20-minute drive from the old town. We took day trips up and down the coast, tasted wine, olive oil and the most delicious seafood! Our stay was dreamy!”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet