The Historic Nobleman's Loft
The Nobleman's Historic Loft seamlessly combines ancient architecture with modern comforts and amenities, and is located in one of Rome's most authentic and charming neighborhoods.
The loft boasts huge 25-foot ceilings made out of original wood beams and cotto floors, as well as a very large living room with a comfortable couch and a high end music system.
The two terraces are the perfect place to eat breakfast or unwind after a long day of exploring. Unfortunately, this apartment is not suited for large parties or events as the building is quiet and has strict regulations against noise.
The loft has five bedrooms, four of them are en-suite.
The two upstairs bedrooms have double beds which cannot be separated into two singles. There is a long narrow room downstairs with two beds and a bathroom. It is ideal for two children or two young adult friends.
There are two more bedrooms downstairs that share a shower bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a lovely little eat-out terrace. The other bedroom was recently renovated and is small but charming and features a double bed.
The loft is offered for 6 adults or children maximum. Extra guests can be accommodated at extra charge. The maximum occupancy is 12 people.
The Historic Nobleman's Loft is in a quiet cobblestone backstreet not far from the best bakery, fresh pasta store, ancient home made chocolates shop and just a short walk from everything.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Twin, Full, and Full
12 guests maximum
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
45 minutes by car
The charming streets of Rome.
Additional FeesThe loft is offered for 6 adults or children maximum. Extra guests can be accommodated at extra charge. It is EUR45 per person per night.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- The Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
Great Location, spacious and confortable
We just arrived from a 4 night stay in this unique appartment in Trastevere. It is located in the most picturesque zone in Rome, with narrow cobblestone streets, many restaurants, and attractions. From there you can easily walk your way to every place in Rome. If you enjoy ancient buildings, well refurbished, high ceilings, lovely terraces, and very confortable for a large party this is just the place for you. you will get the real feeling and ambiance of living in Rome. On top of that the welcoming team is very professional and offers you many programs to choose from and they are very supportive. Thank you Martin.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility