Tryst at Vail - Luxury Studio Penthouse
Unlike any other property in Vail the Tryst is a modern interpretation of a luxury mountain accomodation, aided by a flawless design and location this luxury unit is in a class of its own.
One look at the floor plan and aesthetics quickly reveals that the Tryst is truly a distinct studio apartment, reveling in it’s hybrid styling of part penthouse part loft any guest would question where the Tryst came from.
Regardless, this prestigious property overlooks the heart of Vail Village enabling renters to walk to the base of Vail in seconds or anywhere in the Vail in mere minutes.
Tryst is a beautiful modern studio penthouse situated in an ideal location literally steps from the gondola.
The property is large, graciously appointed and has a super-modern feel with multiple balconies offering fantastic mountain and village views.
The kitchen and bathroom facilities are super modern and make you feel you are in a very exclusive spot.
Guests also have access to a private ski locker area downstairs with boot warmers and attendants which rivals the services of luxury hotels and offers near ski-in/ski-out convenience.
The unit also includes an underground parking spot half a block away.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 650 square feet
2 guests maximum
Vail International airport
40 min by car
Stunning views of The Gore Range
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Adventure Ridge boasts a host of activities. During the summer enjoy rock climbing, disc golf and horseback riding. During the winter you're family will love tubing, ice skating and snow mobiling
- Downtown Vail offers a wide variety of shopping. You will love the views as you shop and dine with the spectaular mountain range as your backdrop.
- The kids will definitely want to check out the Discovery Center. The whole family will enjoy exploring natural histroy exhibits and taking a free snowshoe tour!
Places of Interest
- Enjoy more than 5200 acres of ski and snowboard terrain in Vail. This is the best spot to hit the slopes!
- Explore Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Perennials, rock gardens and waterfalls collectively create a dramatic mountain garden.
- Hiking is a must! The mountains around Vail are known for breathtaking views and beautiful fall colors.
Tryst at Vail
We absolutely loved the Tryst at Vail. It was located right at the base of the lifts....it was within walking distance to all of our fine dining choices and the amenities were above our expectations. We would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a first class stay. ”
Wonderful stay, right in Vail Village
The apartment is wonderful, comfortable, and very well-appointed. Tryst at Vail was an excellent summer vacation spot, and we can imagine this location would be even more enjoyable during ski season. The bathroom, with steam shower, heated floors, and heated towel rack was a highlight, especially after a long day of hiking and biking. The apartment would be even better if it had a washer-dryer combination, even a small stackable unit. But doing laundry in town was a minor inconvenience and overshadowed by the hot tub, gas grill, and wonderful views from inside and outside the apartment. We would certainly choose to return for future stays in the area. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet