Hirafu Village Niseko, Japan
Niseko Snow Chalet
Old Man Creek is a stunning luxury chalet designed with a traditional alpine style and built to meet the needs of the more discerning alpine visitor.
It is located in the exclusive quiet street where stunning views of the majestic Mount Yotei and the Hirafu ski hills fill the large picture windows.
Sleeping up to 10 guests in its spacious 5 bedrooms, the open plan living, dining and kitchen space with its cozy fireplace offers an unparalleled view of the Hirafu night skiing.
Old Man Creek has been furnished and equipped to the highest standards, combining modern living, local traditions, comfort and maximum attention to capturing the beauty of its stunning natural setting.
The fully-equipped western kitchen opens onto the spacious living and dining room featuring a floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace.
Full concierge service is provided - the staff will collect you and assist with anything you need during your stay from food shopping to ski lessons.
We also have a snow van in the garage you are welcome to use but you must have an international driving licence to do so.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2970 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
2,5 to 3 hours by car/bus
The mountains of Niseko.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- The Niseko is built around the natural terrain and beauty that attracts snowboarders and skiers here from all over the world. The winds from Siberia meet the moisture over the sea of Japan producing an average of 14 meters of powder every season.
- Niseko Grand Hirafu, Niseko Hanazono, Niseko Village (Higashiyama) and Niseko Annupuri form the Niseko United ski area. Ski and snowboard at any of the individual resorts or buy an all mountain pass to cruise the 2800 skiable acres between them all.
- Grand Hirafu is a beautiful ski area. Much of the area is bright with lights for world famous night skiing and snowboarding with up to six lifts operate until 21:00 every night depending on conditions.
Places of Interest
- The Grand Hirafu village is a cultural mountain paradise located on Japan’s north island of Hokkaido. Internationally recognized for amazing snowfalls, great skiing, snowboarding and a long winter season, Hirafu is truly a unique ski town.
- ASPERGES HANAZONO - Relax in luxury and enjoy the exceptional quality of seasonal Hokkaido produce by led by 3-Star Michelin Chef Hiroshi.
- BANG BANG - Try the chargrilled Hokkaido beef loin steak, boiled Shiretoko thornyhead, salmon sashimi and Akkeshi oysters.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet