Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
Villa Rosemarine Luxury Waterfront Villa
Villa Rosemarine is an impressive 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom villa built of Brac stone -the same stone as the US White House.. With a 5 Star rating from the Croatian Tourist Office!
During the winter 2016 the villa was completely renovated to a very high luxury level - the villa is now one of the most desirable on the Adriatic as not only is it an executive standard but the villa enjoys being in a peaceful bay with a national park so it is very quiet yet just minutes to the local villages.
The Villa will be ready for your arrival. Our Villa Manager speaks perfect English, Croatian, Italian as well as German and is a History teacher so is very knowledgeable about the archeological sites to be found if guests are interested to learn more. She will settle you in and if you require housekeeping this can be organized with her and paid directly to the local staff.
The address is very desirable on the Put Ruzmarine headland, this area is well known to be one of the finest addresses on the Dalmatian Coast.
When you arrive at Villa Rosemarine there is a beautiful garden with lavender, pines, palms, bougainvillea, rosemary, geraniums and many other Mediterranean plants.
The villa is entered through the middle level were you will find three bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as one of the 3 entertainment rooms complete with plasma satellite TV/DVD and three terraces (one with a table tennis table).
All the beds are brand new divinely comfortable for a perfect night’s sleep -a good night’s sleep makes for a great holiday- along with the 3 sitting room sofas. All bedrooms have a full view of the Adriatic sea which is just 10 meters from the terrace!
The top floor of the villa is the penthouse which has two bedrooms and two designer “leather” tiled bathrooms - with Philippe Starck white ware including a 2 meter bath.
There is also a kitchenette and sitting room with plasma satellite TV/DVD and library of DVD movies as well as two terraces one of which is perfect for nude sunbathing.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5220 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
14 guests maximum
Either our Skipper can collect you (extra cost) or hire a car - 30 minutes drive to Split's Ferry Terminal / From Split's Ferry Terminal to Supertar's Ferry Terminal (Brac) 40 minutes by ferry / 30 minutes drive from Supertar to Selca (meeting point) **
Stunning views across the Adriatic to the island of Hvar. Perfect for swimming in the crystal clear water or a day trip on our resident boat (complete with skipper, daily charge)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- A brand new 2017 resident boat is available to rent with a licensed skipper on a daily basis. There are also bikes, kayaks and snorkeling gear plus a table tennis.
- Diving is very popular and there are several possibilities for diving excursions.
- Paintball is available on Vidova Gora, the highest mountain on all the Croatian islands with fantastic views, walks and restaurants in the summer.
- Rafting is a popular activity as well with excursions to Supetar.
Places of Interest
- There are many beautiful towns and villages on the island that are well worth visiting while on Brac: Milna, Splitska Pucisca and Bol among others.
- Known as the “jewel of the Adriatic”, Dubrovnik welcomes visitors with a warm heart. Since war in the early 1990’s, when almost half of the houses and all of the monuments were shelled, Dubrovnik has been restored to its former beauty.
- Split is the second largest city in Croatia, full of charm, including the Palace of Diocletian, the Renaissance Town Hall on People’s Square, and the Museum of Split with its 16th century works, paintings and books.
- Mljet National Park is an island where nature is left undisturbed, where uninhabited islands and secluded beaches offer a restful retreat.
- Korcula is one of the largest islands of the Dalmatian Coast islands. Principal sights include the Abbey Treasury known for its Venetian and Dalmatian art, Civic Museum and the Icon Gallery, famous for its collection of Byzantine icons.
- Art collections, great beaches and fields of scented lavender make Hvar one of the Dalmatian Coasts treasures.
My friends and I had a wonderful time at Villa Rosemarine. The hosts are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at. They took great care of us. The villa itself is in a prime, waterfront location in a quit neighborhood with other vacation homes. There is a cute village nearby. The furnishings are of a high standard and everything is very well maintained. Would highly recommend. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo