Santa Ynez, California
Los Olivos Olive Hill Ranch
Olive Hill Ranch
This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,600 sq. ft. home is perfectly located for wine tasting, stargazing by night and taking in the stunning Santa Ynez wine country landscape by day! On the property is a beautiful ranch style designer-furnished house that has been recently upgraded, from brand new furniture and new paint, to the gorgeous new rustic wood floors, brand new chefs kitchen and glass tiled bathrooms.
If you love to cook, look no further as the huge kitchen is well equipped and suited to accommodate the world's top chefs. The formal dining room can hold up to 10 friends and family for an intimate dinner party.
There are 4 bedrooms, including two master suites, and 3 bathrooms. Each bedroom features new deluxe memory foam mattresses, luxurious bedding, and 400 thread count sheets. The 2 master suites are equipped with flat screen TV's with Direct TV and DVR.
The back patio is furnished with a dining table for 8, and a nearby lounge area with 2 couches, making it an ideal place to enjoy meals with family or friends al fresco style. Once you've enjoyed watching the sunset behind the wine vineyards as the brilliant mixture of colors dissolve in the sky, cuddle up with a glass of wine or jump in the hot tub and watch as the stars above come to life.
The pool is wide-open to the Eastern daylight exposure as the beautiful wine country surrounds the property. The foreground highlights the Santa Ynez rolling hills and paints the blue valley sky with its remarkable rolling green hills.
The air conditioning/heating system throughout the house keeps you comfortable anytime of the year. These upgrades will insure a comfortable and relaxing stay. The wood burning fireplace is a must have in the winter. Stay in, or go out, the Olive Hill Ranch is close to all the best restaurants in Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (Santa Barbara, CA).
30 Minute Drive
Panoramic Wine Country
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit the Santa Ynez Valley Historical Museum and Janeway-Parks Carriage House
- Experience amazing views from a hot air balloon
- Book a horseback riding tour
- Gallery Los Olives offers excellent art, both traditional and contemporary
- Painting in the Vineyard at Gypsy Studios- sip a glass of wine and create your own masterpiece, surrounding by scenic vineyards!
- Browse and acquire unique antiques throughout Santa Ynez and its neighboring towns
- See a performance at the Pacific Conservatory Theatre
Places of Interest
- Santa Ynez Wine Trails
- Los Olivos- great town to visit for wine tasting rooms, art galleries, and upscale boutiques
- Ballard- smallest of the region’s towns yet still holds some of the valley’s most treasured gems
- Los Alamos
- Sunstone Vineyards and Winery
- Santa Ynez Valley Botanic Garden
Olive Hill Ranch
Beautiful property. The owners were very helpful. Wonderful view. Easy access to wine tastings and to Santo Babara, Weather is great. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet