Oia - Santorini, Greece
Esperas, Santorini - Greece (HS)
Esperas Hotel opened its doors for the first time in 1992. At the time it was one of only 3 hotels in Oia! The name Espera is an old Greek word meaning afternoon or evening. The hotel’s name was born after witnessing the captivating moment of the sunset spreading its colors throughout the Caldera.
Esperas Hotel is carved into a cliff facing the volcanic Archipelago, offering unique views of the sea and the sunset, relaxing days and peaceful nights to all its visitors.
Offering comfort and traditional style, a Standard Studio is the simplest way for two people to enjoy the unique character of Oia and Santorini.
Each Studio enjoys unobstructed sea-view from its own private terrace, while inside has a mini-bar with coffee and tea–making facilities, as well as satellite TV, a DVD player and a safe.
The bedroom features a Queen-size bed with Fine Natural Bedding made from all-natural materials and a two pillow selection all by coco-mat, a leader in all-natural material bedding.
The bathroom in our Studios is finished with Greek marble and features luxury amenities, a hairdryer and soft cotton towels also by coco-mat. Slippers are also provided.
Some of our Standard Studios are on one level, while the rest are on two levels (floors) with an internal staircase.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is for a standard studio. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Athens or Thessaloniki Airport
Ferries and speed boats travel several times a day from Piraeus (Athens) or Rafina Port (near Athens) and Thessaloniki Port to Santorini.
Wonderful views of the of the Aegian Sea
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Combine water sports and entertainment at the beach or go hiking and then give yourself a detoxing body massage at Esperas Hotel. You can choose between a dip in the swimming-pool of the hotel or a swim down at Ammoudi bay or Katharos beach nearby.
- Dinner time is big in Greece. Enjoy your dinner at our restaurant, offering local delicacies or travel your senses through a wine tasting journey at local wineries.
Places of Interest
- Santorini, has a lot to say, both historically and culturally. The cultural gems of the island can be found at its museums (Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Folklore Museum, Maritime Museum and more).
- History speaks through the windmills and the Castle (Kasteli) at Agios Nikolaos, the Venetian-era Cultural Center “Megaro Gyzi” in Fira and the Archaeological site of Akrotiri.
- The volcanic era of the island left a rather colorful legacy… The White beach, the Black beach and the Red beach, each covered in colorful volcanic pebbles and sand as indicated by their names.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet