Arusha Usa River, Tanzania, United Republic of
Tembo Mtoni Villa
Kili Villa offers a relaxing and exciting lifestyle in the middle of all the natural beauty Tanzania has to offer.
The purity of the surrounding nature and spectacular views of Mount Meru and Kilimanjaro to the North and Maasai Steppe to the South is a unique experience.
The villa is located only 30 minutes from Arusha and Kilimajaro International Airport and within 15 minutes from Arusha National Park.
The staff offer a personal service to ensure that you have a truly relaxing holiday. Your private chef will cater according to your requests and private staff ensure that you enjoy the comfort and luxury of your private Kili-Villa and get a taste for all of the beauty Tanzania has to offer.
On request and highly recommended, the owners can organize wonderful safaris and game drives.
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, Twin, and King
8 guests maximum
35 minutes by car
Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro
The villa comes with a chef and 2 maids providing daily cooking and housekeeping services - $30 as a fixed additional fee.
In addition to the above guests can select from half-board or full-board - $30 and $50 respectively per day per person which would include food but not alcoholic drinks.
Activities of Interest
- Leave your private villa behind and discover the unprecedented golf course right on your doorstep. With spectacular all-round views, the course is undoubtedly one of the leading golf courses on the African continent.
- Amazing safari experience at Arusha National Park set in the foothills to Mt Meru. A short 15 minute drive takes you directly to the entrance of the park. The landscape is incredibly beautiful and varied.
- Kaskazi Horse Safaris provide a privately guided horseback operation based on the estate. Their focus lies with horses and safaris off-the-beaten path.
Places of Interest
- Enjoy a wonderful safari experience at the Tarangire National Park, a conservation area of outstanding natural beauty.
- The majestic Serengeti National Park with its unique ecosystem and wonderful array of wildlife is close by.
- The Kilimanjaro Golf & Wildlife Estate (or Kiligolf as it is more commonly known) is situated on 1,040 acres of prime African bush land, nestled between Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru and is the country's premier course.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet