Luxury Amsterdam Apartment
Europe's most diverse and boundary-pushing destination, Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ capital, known for its uniqueness and artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades - legacies of the city’s 17th-century Golden Age.
Amsterdam somehow manages to have it all. It has the buzz of a metropolis, with few big-city drawbacks. It’s small enough to walk or cycle almost anywhere you want, yet is rarely dull.
Our 2 bedroom apartment has great views and is located in quiet surroundings alongside the Amstel river and its very close to the city center.
The apartment comprises of two double bedrooms; the master bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom has a double bed and a bunk bed.
Other features are: luxurious bathroom with rain shower; separate toilet, equipped kitchen with espresso maker and nicely furnished.
There is a large living area with a comfortable sofa, flat screen, playstation 3, books and DVDs, 3 person desk for laptops/working.
Kitchen with bar, coffee/espresso maker, dish washer and cooking equipment.
It also has a parking space in the lower ground floor garage with optional keycard and elevator to the 4th floor.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1080 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - AMS
15 minutes by taxi or 30 minutes by train
The Amstel river
Activities of Interest
- Cycling plays a vital role in the lives of the Dutch. Bicycles are a fun way to get around the city. There are plenty of places to hire them such as MacBike and Rent-A-Bike.
- Canal cruises - See Amsterdam as its most picturesque.
Places of Interest
- In the neighbourhood you will find Riva restaurant, Amstel River Side Terrace and some fine dining options.
- World-class art museums – among them the Rijksmuseum, the Stedelijk museum of modern art and the Van Gogh Museum
- The famous Flower Market - the place to buy tulips is the Bloemenmarkt, along the Singel. Just outside the city, there's the Zaanse Schans museum, if you want to learn the history and symbolism of the clog and other tradtional crafts.
- Contemplate the tragic history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist, Anne Frank.
Nice place good location clean great the deal with thanks ”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo