Boutique Barcelona Apartment
An unforgettable opportunity to experience Barcelona, staying in a unique and stylish apartment.
The property is decorated with exquisite taste and each room has its own character giving the flat a great atmosphere.
This stunning apartment is located in the pedestrian street of The Rambla del Poblenou. This buzzing boulevard is the neighborhood's core and has plenty of cafes, charming restaurants and it's one of the main shopping streets in Barcelona.
This 1,300sqf property features a fully-equipped kitchen which is a paradise of gadgets: refrigerator with TV, wine cooler, washer and dryer and all the utensils a chef could need need.
The large living-room is devoted to details and to a mixture of styles. A smart use of the color on the walls brings a warm feeling into the space.
The apartment has two double bedrooms, each with a queen bed and a full bathroom with bathtub. There is a third bedroom with a queen bed available if needed. The main bedroom boasts a large windowed balcony with an Elizabethan armchair from where you will be able to contemplate the lively Rambla del Poblenou.
This stylish flat has been carefully designed and every piece of furniture is intended to be special.
The beach and the Olympic Harbour are only a few minutes walk down the Rambla del Poblenou. Some of the most iconic spots of Barcelona such as Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's Ave, Sant Pablo's Hospital and the modern Agbar Tower designed by Jean Nouvel are also with walking distance from the apartment.
The perfect apartment in the perfect location.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1345 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Barcelona - El Prat Airport
30 minutes by car
The quaint Rambla del Poblenou - One of the most famous pedestrian boulevards in Barcelona.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Montjuïc is perfect to go hiking and contemplate the views of the city.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and tasty tapas in a bar terrace. Go shopping in the lively neighborhood of Gràcia.
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea!
Places of Interest
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume Square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo